Jamarcus "Bust" Russell

This guy is the biggest bust of the league today. He needs to retire already. His throw is awful and his footwork is horrible. Please Jamarcus quit, noteveryone was met to play football. Thoughts on this man please!

aa525fa495a1b46ac969f24fc72043693279896.gif

Sorry, but Joe Montana couldn't do ###@ with that O-line, those WRs, that coaching staff, and that organization.

I've watched every single pro game he's played.
He has all the talent.
The Arm strength, the accuracy, it's there.

The Raiders coaching staff is way too conservative, plus he has almost NO time when he drops back.

He has no chance.

And
laugh.gif
at "Rust"
What the $+## ?!

he makes a few plays a game to say WOW he has the talen but then he will ++## up for most of the game how can u throw the ball 200 yards down the field butcant throw a touch pass?

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Sorry, but Joe Montana couldn't do ###@ with that O-line, those WRs, that coaching staff, and that organization.

I've watched every single pro game he's played.
He has all the talent.
The Arm strength, the accuracy, it's there.

The Raiders coaching staff is way too conservative, plus he has almost NO time when he drops back.

He has no chance.

And
laugh.gif
at "Rust"
What the $+## ?!

he ant even trying to throw to the WR tho when he has time. its one thing to be like ATL a few years ago with vick where the WR would be droping pass left andright russel ant even giving it to his WR. OL may not be helping him but giving time Russel ant showing %*#+ either his accuracy is HORRIBLE

indifferent.gif
he'll b iight this his first year actually playing give em time b4 you say he's ah bust... ppl on nt
smh.gif

Originally Posted by yungchamp

indifferent.gif
he'll b iight this his first year actually playing give em time b4 you say he's ah bust... ppl on nt
smh.gif

he has shown 0 growth to make you think otherwise

bust. whats an oline and wrs going to do for him? look at him at lsu all world talent around him and he still found a way to stink it up in big games.

he'll make a nice play, but then responds by making a boneheaded decision

i dont know if its him or his situation being with the raiders?

He's plays like he's scared to make a mistake.
In 197 attempts, he's had 3 picks.
Normally that's good, but he's not playing to make plays/win, he's playing not to make mistakes.
He throws it way too hard alot of the time, he needs to learn to town it down on the mid-range throws and focus on accuracy.

Eh, I still think he has the talent.
But, I don't think anyone put into a situation like that can succeed.

Hes still young but this team should be doin much better but that goes for every losing team ...

Hes no Bust not yet at least

Ill say this:

His OLine sucks
His Recievers suck
Its hard to get used to a coaching staff that is changing with an owner like Al Davis. The new schemes cause so much confusion
The fact that its his "first" year as a starter, there is going to be kinks.

Give him some time. There are glimpses of him being able to do great things. Give him time, and I fully expect that he will become a star in years to come.

It's his 2nd year. Didn't you guys learn anything after Eli won the super bowl? To come in and be an effective quarterback in this league is nearlyimpossible. Dude has all the talent in the world but it is going to take him awhile to learn the mental part of the game. Oakalnd ain't exactly the rightplace to learn how to be a successful quarterback and his wr's/o-line suck.

why do you think all the scouts were talking about how he could throw 65 yards on his knees? only problem is that in real games those are called sacks

Why is Alex Smith relevant to the topic?

Anyway, i think he can still do pretty good. Just got to protect him better. Thats coming from a Niners fan
grin.gif

Way to early to label Jamarcus a bust. He is already in a terrible position with Al Davis ruining the stability with the coaching staff. He has too much talentfor me to give up on him this early.

Back
Top Bottom