Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0943.JPG IMG_0942.JPG IMG_0944.JPG IMG_0945.JPG

Got this beauty in today

A5E8D157-E7EE-4F35-B376-F51BAB77BD5A.jpeg
8FFEFA09-5BB0-4E20-A43A-D069AF4F2947.jpeg
B5F6E2A7-BC3C-4D75-AF18-C7DAC345EE2F.jpeg
4091F965-731D-48A5-91B8-4A8A235357ED.jpeg
I don’t usually post in here but I really needed to share my excitement with y’all. I’ve wanted this shoe for more than half my life. Prices have always been out of my range for a pair in this condition. Less yellowed in person to be honest.
Brooooooooooo. CONGRATS. I had a pair of the OG's when they dropped back in the mid-90's. I have never felt so icy in my life. Cleanest, crispiest, whitest, shiniest, iciest pair of shoes I've ever owned. That exact pair was the moment I went from liking shoes to being obsessed with them.

EDIT: Man, I don't even wear J's any more, but I'd make an exception. Those take me way, waaaaay back... o_O

Last edited:
Brooooooooooo. CONGRATS. I had a pair of the OG's when they dropped back in the mid-90's. I have never felt so icy in my life. Cleanest, crispiest, whitest, shiniest, iciest pair of shoes I've ever owned. That exact pair was the moment I went from liking shoes to being obsessed with them.

EDIT: Man, I don't even wear J's any more, but I'd make an exception. Those take me way, waaaaay back... o_O
Thanks man. I always thought they were too dope but it seems like they were selling for like $1k for the longest. I was surprised I won the listing because I waited until the last few seconds to bid but messed up and had to fix it real quick. I hit submit bid and it immediately said the auction ended. I was holding me L with my chin up tho... then I checked my email :evil:

I've had my eye on these for a while and finally found a pair on the hash wall at my local outlet...couldn't say no for $42
IMG_6133.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom