January Wrestling Thread 2022 | Brock All Up In The Videos like Diddy

Guest appearance by Rowdy Roddy the Piper

Chikara commissioner Bob Saget

haas waited too long to pull the tna career resurgence tour.

i see they are doing a roh invasion angle. hopefully they actually have any wrestlers left worth showcasing. that garbage group with maria they had at the tna ppv aint it

wait the bucks are magas???

I've never once seen any evidence that they are. Just the same people saying it over and over. Apparently their dad might be, but I'm not even 100% sure on that. It's just another thing that somebody randomly said and then the internet ran with it without any actual proof.

I've never once seen any evidence that they are. Just the same people saying it over and over. Apparently their dad might be, but I'm not even 100% sure on that. It's just another thing that somebody randomly said and then the internet ran with it without any actual proof.

Have only heard that they're birthers.

Have heard their dad is maga.

So who'd like to open their forbidden backdoor

shinsuke-nakamura-wink.gif

gotta love them wwe fanboys 😂

According to @Wrestlevotes, WWE is expected to try and have an “unexpected” entrant from the so-called Forbidden Door particpiate in the Men’s Rumble as well.
Moose!!!!!!!

Moose would take Roman's head off.

A guy who actually played in the nfl and not fake like he did. A guy who actually paid dues on the indiy circuit and not been handed the keys just because of his bloodline.

Back
Top Bottom