January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for SANADA getting his first 5 star match. These between 5 and 6 matches need to go away. I get it, Kenny and Okada lock up, it's 6 instantly. Anything other than that needs to just be 5.

Okada is going to beat Kenny for the Best Bout Machine Title real soon if Kenny AEW and NJPW don't get a working deal.

Yeah congrats Sonata. Great achievements on getting that imaginary rating.

bigpat630 bigpat630 @JCMojica24 @anyoneelsewhowasintheNTWTFF when we starting the league back up?..Feel like we need to have a talk about what platform to use, how much we're playing for, and when the draft should be..

bigpat630 bigpat630 @JCMojica24 @anyoneelsewhowasintheNTWTFF when we starting the league back up?..Feel like we need to have a talk about what platform to use, how much we're playing for, and when the draft should be..
I’m ready. Only doing two leagues this year. My other draft is 09/01/19 at 11am. So I’m pretty much open.

CloudyLoathsomeFoal-size_restricted.gif

Is "chalk line" official merchandise?

are they affiliated with WWE.
Do they have better ts

Is "chalk line" official merchandise?

are they affiliated with WWE.
Do they have better ts

They used to do NBA stuff back in the day. Made a nice little comeback with WWE stuff a few years back, and have been doing different capsule style releases ever since. They had a nice White Men Can't Jump set last summer, and some solid Home Alone stuff at Christmas.

The WWE stuff is hit and miss, but mostly hit lately. They did a run of the old caricature style tees awhile back.

Shoutout the good brother DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican for hooking me up with the Okada keychain, Japanese tea (my wife loves tea so she'll have that drank before the end of the week), and NJPW tape(?)..Appreciate you DeepSeas..I accidentally delete that messaging app, so just hit the PM's and tell me what I owe you and your PP address so I can reimburse your funds..Thanks again..

Shoutout the good brother DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican for hooking me up with the Okada keychain, Japanese tea (my wife loves tea so she'll have that drank before the end of the week), and NJPW tape(?)..Appreciate you DeepSeas..I accidentally delete that messaging app, so just hit the PM's and tell me what I owe you and your PP address so I can reimburse your funds..Thanks again..

Don't owe me anything Big Case. You are a legend

They used to do NBA stuff back in the day. Made a nice little comeback with WWE stuff a few years back, and have been doing different capsule style releases ever since. They had a nice White Men Can't Jump set last summer, and some solid Home Alone stuff at Christmas.

The WWE stuff is hit and miss, but mostly hit lately. They did a run of the old caricature style tees awhile back.

Chalk Line's stuff is nice, no doubt, but I gotta say that I think the homie Puck's caricature T's are better..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom