January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
AEW has a bigger base than NXT.
EvergreenClumsyCoypu-size_restricted.gif

Basically any smark that watches NXT watches AEW. But there are some smarks who don’t consume WWE product at all and just stick to indies/japan

So you are essentially making a baseless assumption that AEW has a bigger base?

And what makes you believe there aren't just as many people that watch NXT but not AEW?

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

NXT has a new arena that’ll be 11,200 sq ft. I assume that’s where NXT will be to sell more tickets while they still film at Full Sail

Capital One Arena where the first AEW show will be is 1,020,000 sq ft.

Therefore, AEW does in fact have a much bigger base than NXT

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

NXT has a new arena that’ll be 11,200 sq ft. I assume that’s where NXT will be to sell more tickets while they still film at Full Sail

Capital One Arena where the first AEW show will be is 1,020,000 sq ft.

Therefore, AEW does in fact have a much bigger base than NXT

Before I type another word on this topic, are you honestly using THAT as your reasoning to support the claim that AEW has a bigger fan base?

So you are essentially making a baseless assumption that AEW has a bigger base?

And what makes you believe there aren't just as many people that watch NXT but not AEW?
Yes those are my thoughts since there is no voting to see actual fan numbers

There are even WWE main roster viewers who don’t watch NXT.

Yeah congrats Sonata. Great achievements on getting that imaginary rating.

Other than Money, every achievement in Wrestling is Imaginary.

Same ish for Movies when you think of it. Plus apparently WWE is putting feelers out to SANADA. Terrible move on his part if you ask me, but hopefully he can use it as a bargaining deal for NJPW.

Yes those are my thoughts since there is no voting to see actual fan numbers

There are even WWE main roster viewers who don’t watch NXT.

So if there is no voting to see fan bases, why make the claim?

That was one of the bigger reaches I hsve seen in here .

So if there is no voting to see fan bases, why make the claim?

That was one of the bigger reaches I hsve seen in here .
Those are my thoughts not claiming it to be fact.
Takeover Toronto still has tickets for sale while AEW shows all sell out to bigger crowds. These things tell me root beer has a bigger fan base

@bigpat630 JCMojica24 JCMojica24 @anyoneelsewhowasintheNTWTFF when we starting the league back up?..Feel like we need to have a talk about what platform to use, how much we're playing for, and when the draft should be..

It’s been automatically renewed on yahoo. I’ll take a look at it this weekend and get everything set up. Would like to draft as close as possible to the start of the season so no ones players get hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom