January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand you Mambo

WWE has been around forever and have shown ME PERSONALLY that they don't deserve the benefit of the doubt from ME PERSONALLY when it comes to trash booking

NXT and AEW still deserve that benefit of the doubt from ME PERSONALLY

But you know...#DifferentRules
Main Roster WWE doesn't get benefit of the doubt from MOST people in here. They have burned their fans too many times.

I don’t have a problem with it either. I’m just saying IF you write it off and you’re done with the show already, IMO it’s too early to tell. I feel like I’m repeating myself here :lol: I guess patience for a NEW show is too much to ask.

I think the product is trash and I'm still not writing it off..I may not watch live, but I catch as much as I can on YouTube and turn it on over the next couple days to try and see what I missed..I hate saying anything bad about a new company, but they're just making huge mistakes that you can't chalk up to "oh they're new and it's just one of those things"..But I'm still trying to support and keep giving it a chance..They're making it damn near impossible though..

I think the product is trash and I'm still not writing it off..I may not watch live, but I catch as much as I can on YouTube and turn it on over the next couple days to try and see what I missed..I hate saying anything bad about a new company, but they're just making huge mistakes that you can't chalk up to "oh they're new and it's just one of those things"..But I'm still trying to support and keep giving it a chance..They're making it damn near impossible though..
I can respect that. Reasonable from your POV

:rofl:
3VNTGLb.gif

I don’t have a problem with it either. I’m just saying IF you write it off and you’re done with the show already, IMO it’s too early to tell. I feel like I’m repeating myself here :lol: I guess patience for a NEW show is too much to ask.
Just for the record, I already knew AEW wasn't for ME after I saw their FIRST show. It is too PWG-ish. I don't care for cars full of 100 MPH Action.

So when EYE say, "I don't watch IT" it is because the STYLE isn't for ME.

No variation from match to match

He is right.

Yall sit up here and bash our Main Roster product but we need to "Wait and See" for All Inclusive Wrestling . Nah man. Doesn't work that way.

I applaud you keeping kayfabe :lol: but to actually respond, the wait and see approach for the WWE is pretty silly, as we have almost 15 years of them not doing things right (maybe 2006-now to be exact). Giving a company that’s been around forever and consistently putting out a mediocre to bad product is like still waiting on Jeff Green or Josh Smith to become a star. It’s REALLY bad that a still-WWE entity in NXT can consistently be good-great, meaning the WWE knows how to be good, they just don’t, cause they have their general base by the nuts and can feed them anything no matter what.

I applaud you keeping kayfabe :lol: but to actually respond, the wait and see approach for the WWE is pretty silly, as we have almost 15 years of them not doing things right (maybe 2006-now to be exact). Giving a company that’s been around forever and consistently putting out a mediocre to bad product is like still waiting on Jeff Green or Josh Smith to become a star. It’s REALLY bad that a still-WWE entity in NXT can consistently be good-great, meaning the WWE knows how to be good, they just don’t, cause they have their general base by the nuts and can feed them anything no matter what.

:rofl: Jeff Green is WWE. Good analogy. Ryan Russillo says that folks still email him and tell him that they still have hope in Jeff Green

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom