January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenor.gif

flipping through channels, caught some of Dark Side of the Ring on viceland. I've heard stories of Moolah being a giant b but damn.

I'm sure its been discussed a lot here before but the episode on Montreal Screwjob got me wondering what the consensus of NTWT is of that. Bret was right, or Bret screwed Bret?

flipping through channels, caught some of Dark Side of the Ring on viceland. I've heard stories of Moolah being a giant b but damn.

I'm sure its been discussed a lot here before but the episode on Montreal Screwjob got me wondering what the consensus of NTWT is of that. Bret was right, or Bret screwed Bret?

Bret was right.

Reasoning was stupid (I don’t tap out in Canada or whatever it was) but he had creative control at the end of the day. It’s something fundamental too... you don’t bury talent before they move on. (See: Dean, Revival, countless other) They tried to embarrass him before he left, tapping out to Bret’s own move.

WWE offered a long term contract, Bret didn’t make them offer the contract. Their own fault.

Just finished both NXTs...

So much better, so much more enjoyable.

Walter/Dunne was good, the end was a solid come together of the stable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom