...just saw that main event

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Cody & co doing the Birdman handrub
To be fair, they should probably make up for the bad ending to their show last week before focusing on what WWE has done poorly.

This is the same company who had someone give birth to a hand and now dudes want to boycott WWE because of 1 bad finish :lol:

I get it, it was trash and they deserved to get bashed for it but boycott? See y'all at 8 eastern.
:lol: Yea, it is always funny what the "final straw" for people ends up being.

I miss, "Cancelling network subscription" comments. :lol:

i'd be more concerened about the killing of a journalist and taking blood money than a finish to any match on their show

*insert triple h clip about marks running on social media*

i'd be more concerened about the killing of a journalist and taking blood money than a finish to any match on their show

*insert triple h clip about marks running on social media*

Dmayne will goto the grave defending Vince’s decisions. He can’t wait for the next Saudi Arabia show.
you damn right. vince has made me a nice chuck of money over the years $WWE
and if you aint subscribed to the network, it is only 9.99 and the first month is free

Don't ever come at the gravedigging crown DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

i watch both products. sold off most of my WWE shares. really hope the guys at AEW put out a successful product. i like what cody and the team are doing with their compnay. it's a plus for pro wrestling fans since they now have options. great time to be a fan

The WWE Untold on the Bray/Seth HIAC in a couple of years gonna be brazy.

i watch both products. sold off most of my WWE shares. really hope the guys at AEW put out a successful product. i like what cody and the team are doing with their compnay. it's a plus for pro wrestling fans since they now have options. great time to be a fan

What exactly are Cody and the team doing that has you so hyped?..They've had about 6 shows and none of them have been great..They've all been average at best..

Not a big fan of WWE much anymore, but fan of Wyatt and the Fiend storyline. Any real reason why Wyatt did not win last night? Besides ratings...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom