May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Deal is $1 billion for 5 years
tenor.gif

Really good move by WWE moving the network over to peacock. 9.99 for premium with no ads and you get content like the office, parks and rec and Yellowstone.

Wonder how this affects non US WWE Network users like me.

If Peacock was available to me would cancel Da Network outright.

Always wanted to see what The Office hype was about.

Wonder how this affects non US WWE Network users like me.

If Peacock was available to me would cancel Da Network outright.

Always wanted to see what The Office hype was about.
If you do watch, don’t listen to the internet about Scott’s tots. It’s really not as bad as everyone says. IMO there are moments that are much more awkward than that episode

great business decision to selll the US rights to Peacock
they still need work out their kinks. they had an nfl playoff gm on there this yr and it was freezing up
i think they are planning to move everything off nbc sports as well

great business decision to selll the US rights to Peacock
they still need work out their kinks. they had an nfl playoff gm on there this yr and it was freezing up
i think they are planning to move everything off nbc sports as well
you still holding any wwe stock my man?

hmm wonder if talent gets anything at all out of this billion-dollar deal...all the other "Superstars" on Peacock receive residuals from revenue generated with the content.

just kidding, no I don't.

the Nard Dog getting checks from streaming but not the Big Dog, I guess that's what's up.

Vince really sold the network.. :rofl:
It was great while it lasted.

As mentioned, I doubt everything is transferred over to Pea, so all that classic content might be done.

Damn.

danger style danger style 's wish/dream of Nitro being killed is coming true. Now we can be forced to only watch current WWE content. This is what he wanted.

Last edited:
danger style danger style An Update.

All content is moving over

“Peacock will launch WWE Network on March 18th — in time for both Fastlane later that month and a two-day WrestleMania 37 in April — and is promising to bring over all of the content to which current WWE Network subscribers have access.”

WWE will move its streaming service to Peacock in the US - The Verge https://www.theverge.com/2021/1/25/22248330/wwe-network-peacock-move-announced-date-price

So even better.

I stay having full content and get The Office and Yellowstone as a bonus.

Curious how this affects the Fox relationship, Smackdown, and how that works. Disney owns Fox, NBC is owned by Comcast. Interesting dynamic there.

Back
Top Bottom