December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Excellent camera angles during this Nightmare Collective match. **** though, Brandi stinks in the ring, but when did this Mel chick learn to wrestle, 3 days ago??? She’s BAD, and her only redeeming quality is being big. Yikes at that finish, glad Statlander seemed to realize how tall Mel was, or that would’ve been bad. Also, looking at this AEW women’s roster, there’s maybe 4 solid women surrounded by a bunch of green and terrible ones. It’s like the bottom half of the WWE women’s division.

fd8cb08d-aeec-4a99-b207-41582898f435-jpeg.2354464

1. I’m fine, moving through, doing the do, wbu?

2. January 26

not bad over here. its been a pretty boring month release wise so my pockets are thankful lol. Weekend should be fun with the fellas. Watching Lakers x Rockets game and then the McGregor fight.

To stay somewhat on topic. I saw AEW getting an additional TV slot in the near future? Seems drastic I didnt think the wednesday show was that packed to warrant that lol

It's crazy how much more crisp the presentation looks on Fox compared to USA and TNT.

Adam Morrison is pretty entertaining in-ring. He and Miz should be good together.

Reactions: fx2
Back
Top Bottom