December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Bout to catch Friday Smackdown for the first time tonight. Too brick out here to do anything else.
N
63DD978F-9E97-474F-91B0-29EB362607D5.jpeg
How the hell I miss THIS struggle plate
if I didn’t know better
I’d say this was an alchemist iq alchemist iq meal
That plate looks trash
Use a cookbook next time

EDIT: and I say all of that respectfully

Last edited:
Yikes at that Starship Pain :lol: :lol: that was brutal . I think the best one he hit was when Rey got suspended and had to drop the title to him

Finally caught up with wednesday night wrestling shows.

Why didn't WWE keep the rights to Bash At The Beach? Do they not have the rights to any of the WCW PPVs?

PAC vs Allin was good.

Glad Bianca is getting another shot at the title.

Who did Keith Lee pounce into the bushes? :lol:

with so much going on and offline, scheduling sessions with the network to produce this show gets tricky...but if I don't have time for "Cosmic Cliffs" every once in a while, then exactly what the **** do I have in life?

and so...

-Venus is visible in the Southwest sky every night at dusk for about another month, first visible "star" nightly.

-for lunch today I'm going to grab me a big bowl of birria soup, long night last night, longer one this evening.

-Rumble is always my favorite event of the year, and the fact that I have zero excitement for it is shameful.

-our featured luchador for this episode is the silver-masked El Santo, father of modern lucha!

1579380452338.png

over his 5-decade career El Santo won dozens of championships, but that's only the beginning. he also starred in more than 50 national films in his home country, becoming not only a towering figure in Mexico's national sport, but a cultural icon whose contributions are woven into the very fabric of society.

-production budget for "Color of the Day" went way up with book presales, today's choice is:

10 Count Orange.png

all right, that's about all the time we have to be inside on the Internet this beautiful Saturday afternoon!

thanks for tuning into this insightful installment of "Cosmic Cliffs" with cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 , exclusively on NTWT Network...don't forget to like, share, and subscribe,"10 Count: Getting Color in the Ring" coming soon!

Back
Top Bottom