March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

I can’t wait til Rick Ashmed gets the Nakamura treatment and then see you guys reaction..I wonder if you’ll be as hard on him as you are to Shinbone?..Neither can talk, but Nakamura is much better in ring than Rickey..

Not that he’s not a good wrestler, or even very good, but he seriously lacks an ability to sell properly and tell in ring stories..Once he gets a name change (I’m going with Ekko) and is neutered of 2/3 of his moves we’ll see where he ends up..
He has cut alot of that flippity stuff out lately. I will give him that, he has gotten better at telling a story.

#NTextremes
I am done with the Ricochet talk when are going in circles now.
How is that an extreme statement?

If you look at more than half of the rkster, there is a legit argument in favor of them being underutilized.

These dudes are PRO athletes in the TOP company for a reason.

It really is frustrating how little you comprehend on success is determined by how someone in an office feels about you

I think it’s pretty safe to say that once Vince gets ahold of people their entire move set changes..Some that’s okay for and some not..Guys like Nak, Ricoshay, KO, And AJ are all world class wrestlers who’d be able to do even better if the handcuffs were taken off..

I remember someone in here asked if they made this shirt in adult sizes.

104B3936-EE55-4D5B-9D4F-436AFE574AFA.jpeg

I've said it before, but Pete Dunne has IT when I look at him. Future main event heel world champion

Totally unbelievable as a WHC..Dude is way too small and it’s impossible to see him having a chance against Brock, LeBraun, or the blue chipper Kane..

Totally unbelievable as a WHC..Dude is way too small and it’s impossible to see him having a chance against Brock, LeBraun, or the blue chipper Kane..
Doesn't have to be on Raw. Styles is WWE champ and he's "small" by wrestling standards

About the same height as AJ and weighs a little less he can get a little bigger and be just fine.

Back
Top Bottom