March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

JR knew how to put heels over as despicable pieces of sh*t. If this happened today, Michael Cole would just be like "Guys, they've lost it!" and then the smarks in the crowd would cheer

Negative. SJW's would stage a walk out and burn there BC shirts they got from Hot Topic in protest.

Bunch of sensitive *** *******.

The stupid invasion angle coulda been different.

I imagine it being Trips leading it, then him immediately burying every last talent that follows him all at once lol.

This is why we’re brothers
I will tolerate almost all the NJPW expat slander, but no one, NO ONE better ever say a bad word about Saint Paul Levesque, patron of the buried and undeserving.
hey guys

been sick all day

these theraflu pm about to put me out for like 18 hrs

jay wahite sucks b

Damn son, feel better. How long you been sick for? I was sick for 3 weeks before it started to clear up.

Jay White has less twitch subscribers than iHustle.

I imagine it being Trips leading it, then him immediately burying every last talent that follows him all at once lol.

I will tolerate almost all the NJPW expat slander, but no one, NO ONE better ever say a bad word about Saint Paul Levesque, patron of the buried and undeserving.

Damn son, feel better. How long you been sick for? I was sick for 3 weeks before it started to clear up.

i had a cold tuesday then it just got worse last night. was up all night

i hope it clears up by friday i wanted to see den of thieves in the theaters

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/hibernol/n10335?snl=1#

Untitled.png

ihust1e ihust1e

Jay White still believes Tout is the way of the future..

i had a cold tuesday then it just got worse last night. was up all night

i hope it clears up by friday i wanted to see den of thieves in the theaters
Get better brother, wouldn't wish this crud going around on anyone.
Jay White still believes Tout is the way of the future..

Jay White dedicated his first blog to the chick from Paramore.

Back
Top Bottom