Japan 9.0 Mag. Quake/Tsunami -HAITI stands with Japan [vid]

There is something perverse, yet intriguing about watching cameras set up in anticipation of the oncoming waves. It's %+*%!** weird. Just the waiting to see footage of a population's lives altered for what could be forever seems like voyerism at it's best and worst. It makes me feel uneasy.

i'm hearing 3 foot waves hitting the coast of Cali?
calm down guys, i don't think it will be that serious
laugh.gif

i was expecting a lot worse

There is something perverse, yet intriguing about watching cameras set up in anticipation of the oncoming waves. It's %+*%!** weird. Just the waiting to see footage of a population's lives altered for what could be forever seems like voyerism at it's best and worst. It makes me feel uneasy.

i'm hearing 3 foot waves hitting the coast of Cali?
calm down guys, i don't think it will be that serious
laugh.gif

i was expecting a lot worse

Whoa, this is pretty crazy. Ive been away from my phone working on a paper and then I find all these texts and vm about the earthquake and possible tsunami. I can't believe I had no idea.

I literally live right next to the richmond dist. tsunami evac site but I just happen to be in sac right now. This is crazy =/ I hope I don't watch my apt on the news.

Prayers definitely going out to those in Japan.

Whoa, this is pretty crazy. Ive been away from my phone working on a paper and then I find all these texts and vm about the earthquake and possible tsunami. I can't believe I had no idea.

I literally live right next to the richmond dist. tsunami evac site but I just happen to be in sac right now. This is crazy =/ I hope I don't watch my apt on the news.

Prayers definitely going out to those in Japan.

heart goes out to the Japanese people.
Visited this summer and never have had an easier time getting around with such a language barrier simply because of the generosity of the locals.
very, very sad.

heart goes out to the Japanese people.
Visited this summer and never have had an easier time getting around with such a language barrier simply because of the generosity of the locals.
very, very sad.

This is crazy. I could see the death toll being lower than expected with the exception of that town that got wiped out.

Japan is prone to quakes so people there are well prepared. Most interviews from people that are in Tokyo are saying that there isn't much damage with the exception of a couple of incidents.

Had to shut it off, footage on MSNBC was getting redundant. Set my alarm for 8am, doubt I will get much sleep.

This is crazy. I could see the death toll being lower than expected with the exception of that town that got wiped out.

Japan is prone to quakes so people there are well prepared. Most interviews from people that are in Tokyo are saying that there isn't much damage with the exception of a couple of incidents.

Had to shut it off, footage on MSNBC was getting redundant. Set my alarm for 8am, doubt I will get much sleep.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Where is a good spot to be at???

nerd.gif
what are yall gonna be wearing?
NT Fitted and NT shirt.
pimp.gif

Good stuff.... I kinda wish i had NT gear now................  I will be wearing Ugg boots and a USA Soccer hoodie.................................... and probably Jordan shorts. Is it gon be cold?

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Where is a good spot to be at???

nerd.gif
what are yall gonna be wearing?
NT Fitted and NT shirt.
pimp.gif

Good stuff.... I kinda wish i had NT gear now................  I will be wearing Ugg boots and a USA Soccer hoodie.................................... and probably Jordan shorts. Is it gon be cold?

This is soo crazy.. these things just keep happening.. i wish i knew better, but since i don't i could only imagine what's soon to come, scary man.. R.I.P god bless everyone.

This is soo crazy.. these things just keep happening.. i wish i knew better, but since i don't i could only imagine what's soon to come, scary man.. R.I.P god bless everyone.

Back
Top Bottom