Japanese girls, from Japan?

Has anyone here ever dated a Japanese girl from Japan?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Nope, dated a Korean girl from Korea. Experiences might be similar, what are your questions?

Ever had issues with cultural differences?

Nope, dated a Korean girl from Korea. Experiences might be similar, what are your questions?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I think it varies from girl to girl. Japan and Korea are both traditionally conservative countries, so sometimes you'll come across those girls that think kissing is a big deal. Then you have those other girls that really don't care and will let you bust them down the night you meet. The catch is that it's hard to tell the party girls from the serious ones. Other then that, Japanese culture and Western culture are starting to become really similar in some aspect.

I'd say just get ready to be REALLY frustrated with the language barrier if she isn't fluent in English and you're not fluent in Japanese. Especially if you're doing things like going out to eat, having long conversations, etc. My ex also did a few weird things in certain places... First time we went to the movies she sat DIRECTLY next to another couple when there were about 50 other empty seats (Seoul movie theaters are really crowded). She also walked out the back entrance of the theater when she went to go to the bathroom, ended up outside... not sure if that was a cultural difference or pure stupidity.

Oh yeah, some shave box and some don't. Good luck
wink.gif

Edit: If you ever date a Korean girl, there's about an 80% chance she smokes cigarettes
sick.gif

I think it varies from girl to girl. Japan and Korea are both traditionally conservative countries, so sometimes you'll come across those girls that think kissing is a big deal. Then you have those other girls that really don't care and will let you bust them down the night you meet. The catch is that it's hard to tell the party girls from the serious ones. Other then that, Japanese culture and Western culture are starting to become really similar in some aspect.

I'd say just get ready to be REALLY frustrated with the language barrier if she isn't fluent in English and you're not fluent in Japanese. Especially if you're doing things like going out to eat, having long conversations, etc. My ex also did a few weird things in certain places... First time we went to the movies she sat DIRECTLY next to another couple when there were about 50 other empty seats (Seoul movie theaters are really crowded). She also walked out the back entrance of the theater when she went to go to the bathroom, ended up outside... not sure if that was a cultural difference or pure stupidity.

wink.gif

Edit: If you ever date a Korean girl, there's about an 80% chance she smokes cigarettes
sick.gif

wink.gif

sick.gif

Dude tell me about it. Just a 3 minute conversation can end up being a bit longer. Its so frustrating just trying to describe simply things that she cant understand. Sometimes she's just nod and agree to get it over with
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Interesting experiences.

wink.gif

sick.gif

Dude tell me about it. Just a 3 minute conversation can end up being a bit longer. Its so frustrating just trying to describe simply things that she cant understand. Sometimes she's just nod and agree to get it over with
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Interesting experiences.

Tightest p I ever had was a Japanese chick.she was mad annoying and kept running away from the d and whined too much in bed.

Tightest p I ever had was a Japanese chick.she was mad annoying and kept running away from the d and whined too much in bed.

The ones with good English didn't sound as bad as the ones that knew any English. I can say they don't great sex faces in bed either. It always looked as of they are talking a massize chit.

The ones with good English didn't sound as bad as the ones that knew any English. I can say they don't great sex faces in bed either. It always looked as of they are talking a massize chit.

Back
Top Bottom