Javale Mcgee does it again!!

Originally Posted by MonStar1

ok man. but ITS MORE NATURAL. than throwing it off the glass.  Can we agree on that.  Can we agree it takes more time to through it off the glass. Can we agree its more "flashy" than a windmill or 360?

If you can't then I don't know what to tell you.  Its a reason we see windmills and 360's but not off the glass to yourself very often.  So while it takes some thought to windmill or 360 its not as nearly contrived as a off the glass dunk which has more margin for error.  Don't argue just to argue. 

You've watched and supposedly been around too much basketball not do get how his play is just wrong in all aspects.

What is more natural was not what the argument was about. Calling one natural (360 and windmills) and the other un-natural (off-glass) was the argument. If we were discussing what was more natural I wouldn't have even said anything about it. I responded to the idea that doing a 360 or windmill was a natural basketball reaction by someone of that elite level. I say NO. I don't care how elite you are, it still takes thought to pull that off. On a break, think about dunk, perform dunk. Again, your definition of natural might differ from mine because I can't possibly see how that would be considered natural. 

Again, I group them all as flashy dunks.  None are natural. That as my initial argument. Don't switch it up now and say, "Off glass takes more thought, etc." That was not what we were discussing. You called a 360 and a windmill a NATURAL act for certain elite athletes. No it is not natural for anyone.

And what the hell are you talking about? Did you not see me saying that he had no business doing the dunk considering his team's status? I think you missed that part. Not sure how considering I said it multiple times. I guess you missed all of this:

But the point here is, if you are losing, keep it simple. I really can't say it any better than that. Especially if your team is losing and a 1-12 squad, keep it simple. Especially when you are viewed as one of the most immature dudes in the NBA. Keep it simple. He isn't good enough to be throwing it off the backboard in a situation like that.

ok man. but ITS MORE NATURAL. than throwing it off the glass.  Can we agree on that.  Can we agree it takes more time to through it off the glass. Can we agree its more "flashy" than a windmill or 360?

If you can't then I don't know what to tell you.  Its a reason we see windmills and 360's but not off the glass to yourself very often.  So while it takes some thought to windmill or 360 its not as nearly contrived as a off the glass dunk which has more margin for error.  Don't argue just to argue. 

You've watched and supposedly been around too much basketball not do get how his play is just wrong in all aspects.

What is more natural was not what the argument was about. Calling one natural (360 and windmills) and the other un-natural (off-glass) was the argument. If we were discussing what was more natural I wouldn't have even said anything about it. I responded to the idea that doing a 360 or windmill was a natural basketball reaction by someone of that elite level. I say NO. I don't care how elite you are, it still takes thought to pull that off. On a break, think about dunk, perform dunk. Again, your definition of natural might differ from mine because I can't possibly see how that would be considered natural. 

Again, I group them all as flashy dunks.  None are natural. That as my initial argument. Don't switch it up now and say, "Off glass takes more thought, etc." That was not what we were discussing. You called a 360 and a windmill a NATURAL act for certain elite athletes. No it is not natural for anyone.

And what the hell are you talking about? Did you not see me saying that he had no business doing the dunk considering his team's status? I think you missed that part. Not sure how considering I said it multiple times. I guess you missed all of this:

But the point here is, if you are losing, keep it simple. I really can't say it any better than that. Especially if your team is losing and a 1-12 squad, keep it simple. Especially when you are viewed as one of the most immature dudes in the NBA. Keep it simple. He isn't good enough to be throwing it off the backboard in a situation like that.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

You are SO DAMN literal thats why a debate started. You knew the point. and yes natural was the point.  You get so literal its sad for ex. "it does take thought"...c'mon DC everything in life takes thought besides maybe breathing.  Stop being Mr.Black/White and your life will be easier homie.  Coming from somebody who has done all these dunks I know what I'm talking bout.   You can't just group it all into one category. 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

You are SO DAMN literal thats why a debate started. You knew the point. and yes natural was the point.  You get so literal its sad for ex. "it does take thought"...c'mon DC everything in life takes thought besides maybe breathing.  Stop being Mr.Black/White and your life will be easier homie.  Coming from somebody who has done all these dunks I know what I'm talking bout.   You can't just group it all into one category. 

^LOLLL i was just about to post here.

Javale went for a layup on a fast break and missed.

that was for Flip
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^LOLLL i was just about to post here.

Javale went for a layup on a fast break and missed.

that was for Flip
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You can chose not to group an off-the backboard dunk with a 360, windmill, and reverse dunk. I chose to group them together. They are all flashy dunks. If McGee did ANY of those dunks in that situation I would be saying the same thing. Time and place for everything and in that situation there is no place for ANY flashy dunks. 360, windmill, reverse, off-glass. Not the time for that.

All of those dunks scream LOOK AT ME.

You can chose not to group an off-the backboard dunk with a 360, windmill, and reverse dunk. I chose to group them together. They are all flashy dunks. If McGee did ANY of those dunks in that situation I would be saying the same thing. Time and place for everything and in that situation there is no place for ANY flashy dunks. 360, windmill, reverse, off-glass. Not the time for that.

All of those dunks scream LOOK AT ME.

laugh.gif

gotta see this. mind probably blanked out from confused circuity in his head - being criticized by flip yet wanting to carry on doing things his own way.

laugh.gif

gotta see this. mind probably blanked out from confused circuity in his head - being criticized by flip yet wanting to carry on doing things his own way.

I need to see the video of the missed layup. I look forward to this thread after each wizards game lol.

I need to see the video of the missed layup. I look forward to this thread after each wizards game lol.

nobody has the video of the nuggets game when he was trying to post up and birdman pulled the chair making him fall on his face?

Talbert

nobody has the video of the nuggets game when he was trying to post up and birdman pulled the chair making him fall on his face?

Talbert

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

cosign, wheres the video?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

cosign, wheres the video?
nerd.gif

Javale has a pretty punchable face IMO

I feel like most players want to punch that stupid face of his.

Back
Top Bottom