roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by El Duderino

who it is important to that it is jack in the box or mcdonalds? Both are so good with so many variety

I struggled reading this.
roll.gif

But really though. No need to bicker over what fast food place it is anymore. Let's not get this thread locked. The only thing that should stop this thread is an improvement of JaVale's judgement and/or decision making ability.

Originally Posted by El Duderino

who it is important to that it is jack in the box or mcdonalds? Both are so good with so many variety

I struggled reading this.
roll.gif

But really though. No need to bicker over what fast food place it is anymore. Let's not get this thread locked. The only thing that should stop this thread is an improvement of JaVale's judgement and/or decision making ability.

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by geoff2005

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Negative.

That's clearly Jack in the Box, champ
Javale is that you?
laugh.gif
right, %$%+ is he talkin about.. newsflash: there is no Jack in the Box on the east coast, i just blew your mind right?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 Damn never knew that. So it's like White Castle for us. 

Negative.

Javale is that you?
laugh.gif
right, %$%+ is he talkin about.. newsflash: there is no Jack in the Box on the east coast, i just blew your mind right?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

What's mind blowing is that it seems like nobody has seen that super old pic of Javale on the Segway.

And yeah, no Jack in the Box landscapes their drive-thru like that. That's McDonald's.

What's mind blowing is that it seems like nobody has seen that super old pic of Javale on the Segway.

And yeah, no Jack in the Box landscapes their drive-thru like that. That's McDonald's.

From ESPN's website 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

JaVale McGee has taken his antics to the Denver Nuggets. Oh, he's a productive player, but he's also quite entertaining -- and not always in a good way. There's even a YouTube video showing some of his most memorable moments (800,000-plus views since March 12). Here are those and more: McGee's top 10 moments from his run with the Washington Wizards.

1. Dec. 8, 2010 at Kings: Down 25 points with 20 second left in regulation, McGee tries to dunk from the free-throw line but loses control of the ball.

2. Dec. 18, 2010 vs. Heat: Late in the first quarter, McGee tries to dunk from the free-throw line AGAIN, this time with a defender in his way.

3. March 15, 2011 at Bulls: McGee receives his first triple-double (11 points, 12 rebounds, and a mind-boggling 12 blocks). But it takes him three minutes of trying to get the final basket … and he embarrasses himself by drawing a technical foul for hanging on the rim (plus, the Wizards were down by almost 20).

4. Jan. 16, 2012 vs. Rockets: McGee throws himself an alley-oop off the backboard (down by six) and does a salute after the dunk (Flip Saunders is NOT happy).

5. Feb. 6, 2012 vs. Raptors: McGee misses a sweeping hook shot, then runs back to the end of the court while the Wizards still have possession.

6. Feb. 22, 2012 vs. Kings: McGee volleyball swats Francisco Garcia's shot on an obvious goaltend

7. Feb. 22, 2012 vs. Kings: McGee has difficulty posting up the Kings' Isaiah Thomas, who is 5-9 (13 inches shorter than the 7-foot McGee)

8. Feb. 22, 2012 vs. Kings: McGee tries to save the ball from going out of bounds … but starts a fast break on the other end

9. March 12, 2012 Wizards vs. Spurs: McGee gets hit in the face with a pass on a fast break

10. Fresh off the planking craze, McGee invents a pose called the Flying Buddha. Side Note: McGee also planked in a game while in the Philippines.

Honorable mention: JaVale McGee's mom kisses Dr. J in the mouth at the 2011 Slam Dunk contest.

From ESPN's website 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

JaVale McGee has taken his antics to the Denver Nuggets. Oh, he's a productive player, but he's also quite entertaining -- and not always in a good way. There's even a YouTube video showing some of his most memorable moments (800,000-plus views since March 12). Here are those and more: McGee's top 10 moments from his run with the Washington Wizards.

1. Dec. 8, 2010 at Kings: Down 25 points with 20 second left in regulation, McGee tries to dunk from the free-throw line but loses control of the ball.

2. Dec. 18, 2010 vs. Heat: Late in the first quarter, McGee tries to dunk from the free-throw line AGAIN, this time with a defender in his way.

3. March 15, 2011 at Bulls: McGee receives his first triple-double (11 points, 12 rebounds, and a mind-boggling 12 blocks). But it takes him three minutes of trying to get the final basket … and he embarrasses himself by drawing a technical foul for hanging on the rim (plus, the Wizards were down by almost 20).

4. Jan. 16, 2012 vs. Rockets: McGee throws himself an alley-oop off the backboard (down by six) and does a salute after the dunk (Flip Saunders is NOT happy).

5. Feb. 6, 2012 vs. Raptors: McGee misses a sweeping hook shot, then runs back to the end of the court while the Wizards still have possession.

6. Feb. 22, 2012 vs. Kings: McGee volleyball swats Francisco Garcia's shot on an obvious goaltend

7. Feb. 22, 2012 vs. Kings: McGee has difficulty posting up the Kings' Isaiah Thomas, who is 5-9 (13 inches shorter than the 7-foot McGee)

8. Feb. 22, 2012 vs. Kings: McGee tries to save the ball from going out of bounds … but starts a fast break on the other end

9. March 12, 2012 Wizards vs. Spurs: McGee gets hit in the face with a pass on a fast break

10. Fresh off the planking craze, McGee invents a pose called the Flying Buddha. Side Note: McGee also planked in a game while in the Philippines.

Honorable mention: JaVale McGee's mom kisses Dr. J in the mouth at the 2011 Slam Dunk contest.

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

From ESPN's website 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Enough to make a top 10 list 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Love this dude (nh),he's always guaranteed to entertain 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

From ESPN's website 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Enough to make a top 10 list 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Love this dude (nh),he's always guaranteed to entertain 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Javale is that you?
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Honestly that really did blow my mind
laugh.gif
 I assumed Jack In The box was everywhere. I've never been to White Castle. I've only
had the nasty store bought version of those burgers.

Javale is that you?
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
 I assumed Jack In The box was everywhere. I've never been to White Castle. I've only

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
nah man..... their actual burgers are nasty as well
sick.gif

but i can't believe ESPN has their own Top 10
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
doing him & his mom dirty

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
nah man..... their actual burgers are nasty as well
sick.gif

but i can't believe ESPN has their own Top 10
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
doing him & his mom dirty

Can't wait for his debut tonight....TNT 10:30 Mavs vs Nuggets. His first nationally televised game of the year, you know he's going to do something extra ignorant out there.

Can't wait for his debut tonight....TNT 10:30 Mavs vs Nuggets. His first nationally televised game of the year, you know he's going to do something extra ignorant out there.

Negative.

Javale is that you?
laugh.gif
It's Mickey D's but they have Jack in the Box in TN, NC and SC

Back
Top Bottom