Javale Mcgee does it again!!

Dang it, I was hoping for some highlights
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wcghost

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Son didn't even get garbage time. SMH. He should've stayed back here in DC for lulz purposes.
George Karl isn't stupid.

He isn't going to rush putting him into the line-up until McGee practices with the team and flourishes in practice. Gotta earn PT the right way.
Thank you, Captain Obvious. Any game where he doesn't play is an opportunity lost for a boneheaded play... which is what this thread is about. So, you can see why I said what I said. If I was a Denver fan in the Nuggets thread, of course I would understand why he didn't play... especially playing a veteran team like Dallas.

Son didn't even get garbage time. SMH. He should've stayed back here in DC for lulz purposes.

He isn't going to rush putting him into the line-up until McGee practices with the team and flourishes in practice. Gotta earn PT the right way.
Thank you, Captain Obvious. Any game where he doesn't play is an opportunity lost for a boneheaded play... which is what this thread is about. So, you can see why I said what I said. If I was a Denver fan in the Nuggets thread, of course I would understand why he didn't play... especially playing a veteran team like Dallas.

Karl did the same thing to Mozgov and Faried when they firs got there.

Was McGee even dressed to play? I saw him standing and clapping at some DEN plays.

laugh.gif
This thread might die down for a good while now.

Karl did the same thing to Mozgov and Faried when they firs got there.

Was McGee even dressed to play? I saw him standing and clapping at some DEN plays.

laugh.gif
This thread might die down for a good while now.

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

laugh.gif

You mean some lowlights.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

I don't want to see this thread go
frown.gif

This thread has had me in tears from laughing so hard, but part of me wants JaVale to flourish and take advantage of his size and athletic gifts.

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

laugh.gif

You mean some lowlights.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

I don't want to see this thread go
frown.gif

This thread has had me in tears from laughing so hard, but part of me wants JaVale to flourish and take advantage of his size and athletic gifts.

Literally all he does is block shots, get dunks and run out on the break for more dunks. It's not like they'd need to get him accustomed to the offense so he can shoot pullup jumpers off screens and ++@@. He sure as hell would have done more than Kosta Koufos. George Karl has always been a ****** about his rotations no matter how long theyve been on the team.

Literally all he does is block shots, get dunks and run out on the break for more dunks. It's not like they'd need to get him accustomed to the offense so he can shoot pullup jumpers off screens and ++@@. He sure as hell would have done more than Kosta Koufos. George Karl has always been a ****** about his rotations no matter how long theyve been on the team.

last one, nuggets fans are going to have to play their part to keep this post alive.
Bookers disappointment is clearly displayed
laugh.gif

511758640.gif

last one, nuggets fans are going to have to play their part to keep this post alive.
Bookers disappointment is clearly displayed
laugh.gif

511758640.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

^^^I never saw that
laugh.gif
Why the hell was McGee basically guarding two of his own teammates?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Male coach's son, Mr. fundamentals.  Female coach's son? complete opposite.

Back
Top Bottom