Javale Mcgee does it again!!

You know McGee, Nick Young, and JWall are happy. 
roll.gif

laugh.gif
@ his highlight vid. I wonder if any other player in NBA history has ever passed up an open teammate for a layup on the break and instead tried to dunk over a defender from the free throw line.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ his highlight vid. I wonder if any other player in NBA history has ever passed up an open teammate for a layup on the break and instead tried to dunk over a defender from the free throw line.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
Hell of a play. Monroe is no slouch either

Is this the end of an era?!

eek.gif
Hell of a play. Monroe is no slouch either

Is this the end of an era?!

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

It he was still in Washington, he would have goaltended that missed Free Throw.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
woulda ran out and gave a salute to the crowd and everything...
we lost something precious, gentlemen.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

It he was still in Washington, he would have goaltended that missed Free Throw.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
woulda ran out and gave a salute to the crowd and everything...
we lost something precious, gentlemen.
30t6p3b.gif

Thats how it is in D.C. we ship them out and they become solid players or we bring them in and overpay them when theyre past their prime. Never fails lol

Javale is one of a kind though, Im sure lulz will be provided in Denver.

Thats how it is in D.C. we ship them out and they become solid players or we bring them in and overpay them when theyre past their prime. Never fails lol

Javale is one of a kind though, Im sure lulz will be provided in Denver.

Awesome game-winner for Vale and a great way to endear him to Nuggets fans. George Karl will somewhat keep him in line, despite Denver fans' complaints about GK being a sub-par HC. As long as he consistently provides energy, rebounds, and blocks, Denver should re-sign him to a long-term contract extension. Just not at the figure or amount of money he specifically wants. Hypothetically, $10m per would be fair IMO given Vale's talent and potential. This Nuggets squad is deep and I'd like to see them continue growing as a young team. Hoping Utah can make a similar transition next year under Corbin. 
I have a tremendous amount of respect for Masai Ujiri (and Rich Cho). Wish Ujiri could have swindled DMC from Sacramento for Nene.  

Awesome game-winner for Vale and a great way to endear him to Nuggets fans. George Karl will somewhat keep him in line, despite Denver fans' complaints about GK being a sub-par HC. As long as he consistently provides energy, rebounds, and blocks, Denver should re-sign him to a long-term contract extension. Just not at the figure or amount of money he specifically wants. Hypothetically, $10m per would be fair IMO given Vale's talent and potential. This Nuggets squad is deep and I'd like to see them continue growing as a young team. Hoping Utah can make a similar transition next year under Corbin. 
I have a tremendous amount of respect for Masai Ujiri (and Rich Cho). Wish Ujiri could have swindled DMC from Sacramento for Nene.  

roll.gif
@ the practice scrimmage vid. Yo I know Wall hated playing with dude now. Son really running up and down the court like he don't want play or try hard cuz it's practice.

roll.gif
@ the practice scrimmage vid. Yo I know Wall hated playing with dude now. Son really running up and down the court like he don't want play or try hard cuz it's practice.

I just seen the highlight on SportsCenter and knew this thread would be bumped at the very top.
laugh.gif

I just seen the highlight on SportsCenter and knew this thread would be bumped at the very top.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom