Jay-Z Devil worshiper??

Ok so I know over the years there have been alot speculation if jay worships the devil. Now Im not the type of person who buys into conspiracies and all thatkind of stuff but after watching his on to the next one vid last night it got me thinking. All throughout the video it has like these dark images like bleedingwalls, bleeding skulls and stuff and its like some sort of halo over his head. And if you pause the video at 2:11 you can see this image of a bull like symbol.Well that is the symbol of baphomet. Google it and read up on it. It has some dealings with Satan and paganism. He wants ppl to call him jahova and there isalot of other stuff. So what do you think NT? Also watch this video.

http://www.youtube.com/wa...ck5i5HKs&feature=fvw

Originally Posted by dbbabd

my b I dont check the music thread often.
u should check there before you make music related threads
grin.gif

Well this doesnt have anything to do with music. Im talking about jay-z personal life. Not his albums and stuff

Originally Posted by solematic j21

I heard some dude say this before cause of his song lucifer but its just entertainment.

"Lucifer" had nothing to do with worshiping the devil.

Originally Posted by dbbabd

Well this doesnt have anything to do with music. Im talking about jay-z personal life. Not his albums and stuff

laugh.gif
....you cant save this thread. we know nothing about this mans personallife.get out.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by solematic j21

I heard some dude say this before cause of his song lucifer but its just entertainment.

"Lucifer" had nothing to do with worshiping the devil.

If it did or didnt all these rappers just do it for entertainment. Like beyonce throwing up the rock and people saying she woreships the devil too is%!%%%*@* to me.

*Drake voice* "We Know."

Who cares if he is? there's too many speculations, too little facts. I'm just going to listen to his music, that's about it.

Took like 16 hours after the new year for this topic to start up? NT slackin
laugh.gif

Now we need a PYP to be started and shut down immediately, a couple threads on illuminati/jay z/chemtrails (If were feeling wild), and a couple girl advicethreads to kick off the new year!

Back
Top Bottom