Jay Z is a stubborn old hater

The song is everywhere, of course I'm gonna hear it. I listen to everything Jay makes so I can know what I'm talking about when discussing him.

You got it backwards though. He saw that the FANS started to think it was corny, so THEN HE made the song saying it was corny. Not to "get people to stopF_'ing with it".... more like to get people to F_ with his own album. This song isn't groundbreaking... I hated auto-tune my entire life, so haveplenty of others, it's not like he's the first one to break this "auto-tune is corny" news out. It's just hilarious if you look at hislyrics (scroll up) that HE of all people is saying them. What's good with the sudden switch ? If you really felt it was corny like that why suddenly speakon it once public opinion just so happens to start going against it ?

Some call it smart business sense, I call it him being a spineless fraud.

You clearly said we are the ones allowing them to make money, but it really isnt you because i doubt you buy their albums if you dont f_ with them so they get money from their FANS not off of you.
!*+#% how you state that I say we and then start bringing me up as the individual?Once again I'm not talking about the money. That's a mute point.
Isnt autotune Relevant to whats going on in the game today and you dont want to accept what rappers like nas did with hhid

Irrelevant again. I don't even know where you getting this shh from. Don't confuse what Isaid earlier about ppl on this forum getting on NaS for that for what I did. The point I made with that is neither of them are exempt for criticism for whatthey're obviously doing.

You right tho forget it. Cuz you don't even know where I'm coming from with my side of things and I'mnot going to rehash all of my points already posted in this thread.
i dont go thru all the pages fam.
Okay
grin.gif
. Didn't say to go through all pages tho.

Originally Posted by M16

The song is everywhere, of course I'm gonna hear it. I listen to everything Jay makes so I can know what I'm talking about when discussing him.

You got it backwards though. He saw that the FANS started to think it was corny, so THEN HE made the song saying it was corny. Not to "get people to stop F_'ing with it".... more like to get people to F_ with his own album. This song isn't groundbreaking... I hated auto-tune my entire life, so have plenty of others, it's not like he's the first one to break this "auto-tune is corny" news out. It's just hilarious if you look at his lyrics (scroll up) that HE of all people is saying them. What's good with the sudden switch ? If you really felt it was corny like that why suddenly speak on it once public opinion just so happens to start going against it ?

i respect your opinion but you gotta give it to the guy, its pretty smart

Originally Posted by thegreatest92

roll.gif
Lame. Whos your favorite rapper btw?
You resulting to name calling now?
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
You're better than that

Pick one:
Notorious B.I.G.
Nas
Sha Stimuli
Elzhi
Murs
Masta Ace

Among many others. I don't really have a definitive favorite rapper.

EDIT - Actually I change my mind. Right now Sha Stimuli has been my fav rapper for awhile but Elzhi, Reks, and One Be Lo can take it on any given day.

happy.gif
no i just wanted to tell you how i felt about you.

So im guessing you dont like jay, not one bit
Ok man impeccable judge of character.
Spoiler [+]
2zrlto1.gif

What made you assume guess something that stupid? Cuz he's not one of my fav rappers? or did you guessthat from the rappers I listed?

Originally Posted by M16

You got it backwards though. He saw that the FANS started to think it was corny, so THEN HE made the song saying it was corny. Not to "get people to stop
F_'ing with it".... more like to get people to F_ with his own album. This song isn't groundbreaking... I hated auto-tune my entire life, so have
plenty of others, it's not like he's the first one to break this "auto-tune is corny" news out. It's just hilarious if you look at his
lyrics (scroll up) that HE of all people is saying them. What's good with the sudden switch ? If you really felt it was corny like that why suddenly speak
on it once public opinion just so happens to start going against it ?

i respect your opinion but you gotta give it to the guy, its pretty smart

I don't think he's that intelligent at all.

At the end of the day, ignoring the hip hop fan in me, I can respect his hustle. He came from nothing and now has hundreds of millions. That is impressive inand of itself. As a hip hop fan though, I can't respect how he went about making his money.

shut up college drop out is better than any of jays albums, what is that #$@! show me what you got little moma song. And If jay is so good why does he needKanye's help on his BP3

roll.gif
@ college drop-out was better than any of Jays albums...

"pound for pound, I'm the best to ever come around here! EXCLUDING NOBODY!"

Originally Posted by sam206

shut up college drop out is better than any of jays albums, what is that #$@! show me what you got little moma song. And If jay is so good why does he need Kanye's help on his BP3
Wait ... what ?

& Jay needed Kanye's help on BP1 & Kanye needed to be put on .

Just stop .

shut up college drop out is better than any of jays albums, what is that #$@! show me what you got little moma song. And If jay is so good why does he need Kanye's help on his BP3

84e16b3af1df0be5fb0925e16c44a1ddbfb70e00.jpg

2sb2v41.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

d64150ea635a3ba0a72e1d83da57d3f20f89cbd.bmp

R you serious homie???Have you ever heard of "Reasonable Doubt"? or Betta yet have you heard of "TheBlueprint"? obviously not talkin like this son you should be banned 4rm NT for sayin sumthin like this

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom