Jay Z is a stubborn old hater

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by Pill Clinton

Anyone who has something to say about Jay-Z but listens to OJ the juiceman
indifferent.gif
and gucci, your opinion is void and does not matter

QFTMFT

jay-z is a lame a++ old rapper! he was never good to me at all! and about him living that street life and selling dope, i dont believe non of that crap! thenigg+ cant even fight so how was he living the street life and selling dope? Please.........................

Jay Z alone put ALOT of Rim shops out of business.

He could do that with alot of other stuff too.

Originally Posted by superfly

jay-z is a lame a++ old rapper! he was never good to me at all! and about him living that street life and selling dope, i dont believe non of that crap! the nigg+ cant even fight so how was he living the street life and selling dope? Please.........................
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

indifferent.gif

QFTMFT
You have to remember your talking to people that feel that Wayne is the greatest rapper alive, and that Joe Budden is one of the top five bestout.........
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Superfly, you need to go back and listen to Vol 1.

Jay was talking about trappin back in 97..........

Youngins these days. Don't you guys know that alot of these old rappers are letting the new generation live right now.

Jay, Nas, Busta, Jadakiss, and Wu-tang could end careers if they felt like it.

I just realized the genius that Hov really is.
The song is like a double entendre if u think
about it. My dude is using "auto tune" w/o
actually using it.
pimp.gif

or am I reaching???

Originally Posted by Fresco Dollar

actually using it.
pimp.gif

or am I reaching???
for the stars...

Im with the OP.
1st it was cant knock the hustle... lol

now he knockin other $%%@$+ hustle...

guess it was cool enough for him to "dumb down his raps" to get a check, but no one else can do what they gotta do to get they check

like Budden said, "all the @@#* %+%@@% up in hip hop and u choose to kill auto tune"

this is where u make ur stand.. HA!
Im not impressed with the song, premise, message, concept, idea or anything having to do with DOA

Originally Posted by Im Not You

lol Hov did EXACTLY what meant to do with the record...and that was to get people talking about it. I've never seen so many people get genuinely mad at a song before as if he was talking to them.

He's old...washed up...irrelevant...lost a step, all of that jazz....but can still spark a 7 page post in 6 hours. Who's winning and losing in this situation really?
Co-sign. Also...
My dude is using "auto tune" w/o
actually using it.

or am I reaching???

I was thinking this same thing actually.

He's using autotune's popularity to push this record.

The only difference is that instead of actually using it on the record, he made the record about autotune.

All the while trying give it the X-5/big rims treatment.

actually using it.
pimp.gif

or am I reaching???

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

lol Hov did EXACTLY what meant to do with the record...and that was to get people talking about it. I've never seen so many people get genuinely mad at a song before as if he was talking to them.

He's old...washed up...irrelevant...lost a step, all of that jazz....but can still spark a 7 page post in 6 hours. Who's winning and losing in this situation really?
Co-sign. Also...
actually using it.

or am I reaching???

The only difference is that instead of actually using it on the record, he made the record about autotune.

Exactly.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Im with the OP.

guess it was cool enough for him to "dumb down his raps" to get a check, but no one else can do what they gotta do to get they check

like Budden said, "all the @@#* %+%@@% up in hip hop and u choose to kill auto tune"

Im not impressed with the song, premise, message, concept, idea or anything having to do with DOA

BFE & QFT I've been saying this forever...

I don't really think Jay-Z is trying to knock anybody's hustle, because if he did I think he would be calling them out! I have a feeling Jay is simplytrying to challenge folks to step up their game rather than use a tool that will make them an instant one hit wonder!!! That's just me though! For promo ornot, Jay is still at it trying to make bank!! Anyways I know its a long way to go but I'm just excited for the "hate thread treatment" when thealbum drops!

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Co-sign. Also...
actually using it.

or am I reaching???

Never looked at it like that, but I can see it now. Jay is a smart dude
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

actually using it.
pimp.gif

or am I reaching???
for the stars...

roll.gif

"Want beef wit Jigga _ say my name." And he is usually
the one who throws subliminals, as he did on the song.
However, at the BET awards he does say T-Pain & Waynes
name. Just sayin.

harm u just said exactly what i been tellin these ppl....he talkin bout jeans but he rockin ziploc jackets and such..ole a@# clown

It's clear to see that most people dont understand that when your on top of the mountain, or at the top of the food chain, you can do or say anything thatyou want to about the people that are underneath you. You dudes may not like it but that just how it goes. So if Jay throws a subliminal in a video, he cando that, if he puts your favorite rapper and their company out of business, he can do that, and if he tells the rest of these rappers out here to step theirgame up at the end of the day.......he can do that. It's just up to those rappers and people on message boards like this one to get over it.

I agree with Duece...

As much as it annoys me to hear Jay Z complain about the state of hip hop, since he has contributed to a lot of what's goin on now as far as disposablemusic, but @ the same time he has deffinetly put more into the game then he has takin away... Its simular to what NaS did with Hip Hop Is Dead...

I mean I think the majority of hip hop fans have been annoyed with a lot of the music that's been poppin lately... So it should be an honor to have aveteran and one of the GREATEST to come out and voice their opinion on the distaste of the game... My issue is, the song is AVG @ best... Jay Z is just feelinleft out of the loop... What better way to get people talkin about you??... Say what you want about the song but the N sure is a businessman...

But I BEEN sayin this since the day this %%%# dropped...

indifferent.gif

Both make garbage music. The thing is, Jay is dead serious about it. Dude really think he one of the greatest
roll.gif

Gucci on the other hand know he just entertainment and stay in his place. I'd rather hear EA sportcenter or one of the Wilt Chamberlain tapes over anythingby Jay-Z post RD.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Im with the OP.

BFE & QFT I've been saying this forever...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

I agree with Duece...

As much as it annoys me to hear Jay Z complain about the state of hip hop, since he has contributed to a lot of what's goin on now as far as disposable music, but @ the same time he has deffinetly put more into the game then he has takin away... Its simular to what NaS did with Hip Hop Is Dead...

I mean I think the majority of hip hop fans have been annoyed with a lot of the music that's been poppin lately... So it should be an honor to have a veteran and one of the GREATEST to come out and voice their opinion on the distaste of the game... My issue is, the song is AVG @ best... Jay Z is just feelin left out of the loop... What better way to get people talkin about you??... Say what you want about the song but the N sure is a businessman...

But I BEEN sayin this since the day this %%%# dropped...

I can agree with this

he knew that everybody was tired of auto tune....so he hopped on it

not for music sake, but for business sake.....

the same thing with AG....he capitalized on that...you think jay didn't know he *%$+$! up on kingdom come

laugh.gif
Dog how old are you? If you still a youngin...you're excused...butI seriously hope you aren't 25 or older.

Back
Top Bottom