Jay-z is going to be in Oprah's Magazine.

article_5946.jpg

Edit: I just found out that Jay-z Is going to be in Oprah's magazine. It looks like he won't be on her show after all. I guess it was too good to betrue.
frown.gif
. Here's the link: http://realtalkny.uproxx.com/2009/0...zine-interview-wont-be-on-the-oprah-show-smh/

to do what? are they just heir to go for a walk and site see. seriously, theres two with all that money need to making more obvious changes for the better inour american hoods. not just going just to say you were there. i hope they are doing something positive. i just wanna know what benefit this will be for hishood

Camel doing another publicity stunt for his mostly white suburban skirt wearing/limp wristed oprah watching fan base
smh.gif

Originally Posted by M16

Camel doing another publicity stunt for his mostly white suburban skirt wearing/limp wristed oprah watching fan base
smh.gif
I finally know why you insist on calling son a camel. It all makes sense, I swear
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by M16

smh.gif
I finally know why you insist on calling son a camel. It all makes sense, I swear
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Are u saying u understand why M16 is always getting onJay Z?

Originally Posted by M16

smh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by M16

smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Are u saying u understand why M16 is always getting on Jay Z?
ISWYDT
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom