Jay-Z Took Time Off His New Album To Make A New Clothing Line Vol Dame Dash Filed Bankruptcy This AM

What you think?
Jay-Z Clothing line
http://www.worldstarhipho...p?v=wshh34L3IEbFbkLKF2Q0

and on the side note, dame dash is officially broke. He lost, shoulda stayed with jay-z
http://mediatakeout.com/4...ure_auction_details.html

[h2]AS OF TODAY . . . DAME DASH IS OFFICIALLY HOMELESS . . . HIS APARTMENT IS GETTING AUCTIONED OFF THIS AFTERNOON . . . IN A FORECLOSURE AUCTION!! (DETAILS)[/h2]
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
1280322359dame_dash_broken.jpg
[/td][/tr][/table]

Damn, Dame lost again. I remember him on MTV cribs, poppin tags here and there. He couldn't get out the house without a fresh white t-shirt. I guess he has to settle to doing laundry now. 
laugh.gif

Damn, Dame lost again. I remember him on MTV cribs, poppin tags here and there. He couldn't get out the house without a fresh white t-shirt. I guess he has to settle to doing laundry now. 
laugh.gif

the dame article says he foreclosure on ONE of his apartments and does not say any thing about bankruptcy.

the dame article says he foreclosure on ONE of his apartments and does not say any thing about bankruptcy.

A whole bunch of nothing new.

Ogden Woolen Mills... already old news if you are just now getting on the varsity jacket trend that has come and gone.

Artful Dodger... super old news. Who wears that stuff?

A whole bunch of nothing new.

Ogden Woolen Mills... already old news if you are just now getting on the varsity jacket trend that has come and gone.

Artful Dodger... super old news. Who wears that stuff?

MTO, though?

Meh.

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

I remember him on MTV crips, poppin tags here and there. He couldn't get out the house without a fresh white t-shirt. 
laugh.gif

Or socks.

MTO, though?

Meh.

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

I remember him on MTV crips, poppin tags here and there. He couldn't get out the house without a fresh white t-shirt. 
laugh.gif

Or socks.

Damn Dame, just when I thought he was making a comeback

They way the lady said rocawear, lmao

Damn Dame, just when I thought he was making a comeback

They way the lady said rocawear, lmao

Back
Top Bottom