Jay-Z Took Time Off His New Album To Make A New Clothing Line Vol Dame Dash Filed Bankruptcy This AM

Originally Posted by bns1201

artful dodger was decent before, but now its gonna be flooding department stores and is just gonna saturate the hood
It always was garbage IMO, but why are people acting like Jay just bought the brand? He purchased it damn near 3 years ago.

artful doger is old...about 3-4 yrs old i used to go hard on the AD in HS...still got some old stuff in the closet......................oh & DAME LOST

artful doger is old...about 3-4 yrs old i used to go hard on the AD in HS...still got some old stuff in the closet......................oh & DAME LOST

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by Futuristic

I literally hate Dame Dash, so this is good news.

Word.

how lamer do y'all sound though? Did he smash your baby sister and never call or something?
smh.gif

Actually Dame's wife divorced him and opted not to take him for child support/alimony. She wanted no part of this dude.

smh.gif
@ Dame. He's eating humble pie in abundance.

Actually Dame's wife divorced him and opted not to take him for child support/alimony. She wanted no part of this dude.

smh.gif

smh.gif

smh.gif

smh.gif

smh.gif

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

Damn, Dame lost again. I remember him on MTV crips, poppin tags here and there. He couldn't get out the house without a fresh white t-shirt. I guess he has to settle to doing laundry now. 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
I fixed it, but wasn't quick enough. My bad.

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

Damn, Dame lost again. I remember him on MTV crips, poppin tags here and there. He couldn't get out the house without a fresh white t-shirt. I guess he has to settle to doing laundry now. 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
I fixed it, but wasn't quick enough. My bad.

i don't hate dame dash, although he is annoying. i'm sure it's one of his places AND even broke, he still prob has more money than all of us combined in this post..

I can't believe MediaFakeOut is still in existence. They make up 99.9% of their stories. lol. He's had money issues, but I don't think he's broke.

I can't believe MediaFakeOut is still in existence. They make up 99.9% of their stories. lol. He's had money issues, but I don't think he's broke.

i don't hate dame dash, although he is annoying. i'm sure it's one of his places AND even broke, he still prob has more money than all of us combined in this post..

Back
Top Bottom