Jay-Z Took Time Off His New Album To Make A New Clothing Line Vol Dame Dash Filed Bankruptcy This AM

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

Damn, Dame lost again. I remember him on MTV crips, poppin tags here and there. He couldn't get out the house without a fresh white t-shirt. I guess he has to settle to doing laundry now. 
laugh.gif

I always hated that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

Damn, Dame lost again. I remember him on MTV crips, poppin tags here and there. He couldn't get out the house without a fresh white t-shirt. I guess he has to settle to doing laundry now. 
laugh.gif

I always hated that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

Ogden Woolen Mills... already old news if you are just now getting on the varsity jacket trend that has come and gone.
The varsity jacket is timeless, at least on my part I know that I'll never stop wearing my high school letterman jacket.

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

Ogden Woolen Mills... already old news if you are just now getting on the varsity jacket trend that has come and gone.
The varsity jacket is timeless, at least on my part I know that I'll never stop wearing my high school letterman jacket.

Varsity Jackets is timeless to me also I love them and Dame fell off but I don't know his financial situation for real to even comment on it .He's still doing better than me so he can't be that bad off

Varsity Jackets is timeless to me also I love them and Dame fell off but I don't know his financial situation for real to even comment on it .He's still doing better than me so he can't be that bad off

Back
Top Bottom