Jay Z Vol. HE FINALLY DID IT!

Yellow cab gypsy cab dollar cab holla back
Yellow cab gypsy cab dollar cab holla back.

pimp.gif
The essence and significance of that line
eek.gif

indifferent.gif
Stop trying to defend this song. Its weak. Period.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Which NTer said he's painting a picture?!
laugh.gif

Aint nobody trying hard or trying to analyze anything.

I said that line was wack, bottom line.

I apologize if you sit there and bop your head back & forth in the taxi while on 6th street.

hes painting a picture of New York life with the song. again, the line is not a metaphor or similie or meant to even impress anyone. ur reaching

Applaud him.

You guys hate way too much. If you don't like the song, what's the point of responding to this thread? I don't get it.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

It was only because of Alica Keys.

Jays weak now...'yellow cab gypsy cab holla back'
He's weak as hell now, ++$# he be saying don't even be making sense

indifferent.gif

Do you live in a rural area?

otherwise this line make more sense than you needing oxygen.

First of all {()} *@% _, I wasn't even talking about that line not making sense....its just so +@$%$%% wack that you felt that's what i was talkingabout.

Second of all {()} *%! _, I'm talking about when he says %@@$ like he's "half man, half mammal"......Word?

indifferent.gif

First of all {()} *@% _, I wasn't even talking about that line not making sense....its just so +@$%$%% wack that you felt that's what i was talking about.

Second of all {()} *%! _, I'm talking about when he says %@@$ like he's "half man, half mammal"......Word?
His sign is a Sag
1sagittarius.0.gif

damn all it took was the yankees winning, kanye (coincidentally)pulling the stunt of the year the same day he performed the record, A chorus from alicia,defjam $$ ,123456 albums and a world series performance

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

indifferent.gif

First of all {()} *@% _, I wasn't even talking about that line not making sense....its just so +@$%$%% wack that you felt that's what i was talking about.

His sign is a Sag
1sagittarius.0.gif

got 'em.

Originally Posted by EdWord

damn all it took was the yankees winning, kanye (coincidentally)pulling the stunt of the year the same day he performed the record, A chorus from alicia,def jam $$ ,123456 albums and a world series performance

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Why you throwin' in some stupid !%!#? Def Jam $$? 123456 albums? Kanye stunt? What the !@+! does the Kanye stunt have to do with this?

If you're going to blatantly hate, atleast give out the impression that you have two brain cells.

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

damn all it took was the yankees winning, kanye (coincidentally)pulling the stunt of the year the same day he performed the record, A chorus from alicia,def jam $$ ,123456 albums and a world series performance

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Why you throwin' in some stupid !%!#? Def Jam $$? 123456 albums? Kanye stunt? What the !@+! does the Kanye stunt have to do with this?

If you're going to blatantly hate, atleast give out the impression that you have two brain cells.

#FAIL Distributed by Atlantic not Def Jam.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

#FAIL Distributed by Atlantic not Def Jam.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Son is a clown.. how long Jay been off DJ now?

true.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

indifferent.gif

His sign is a Sag
1sagittarius.0.gif

got 'em.

Still makes no sense, you CAN'T be "half man, half mammal".....thats like Randy Moss saying he's "half wide receiver, half footballplayer"

Jay more popular in 09 than he was 13yrs ago.... crazy. Any artist would admire his career.

Exactly, from an album popularity standpoint Blueprint 3 is like his 2nd version of the Hard Knock Life album in a sense.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

true.
You guys can't be serious. That's so pathetic
laugh.gif

smh.gif
@ this thread.

I'm truly not a fan of Jay-z' music/antics as of late, but the Anti-Hovs in here are making bad points.

Real talk though if "Empire State of Mind" was made by any other artist without the same marketing dollars as Jay....it would only be poppin in NewYork and maybe Jersey. Just sayin.

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom