JB creating a new "True to da OG" collection?

There’s no “Truest to OG” campaign until/unless JB themselves announces it. That blogger took it upon himself to re-name what it just the “remastered” campaign if that’s even a still a thing. All OG retro Jordan’s that release and have released are made truer/closer to OG. Time will tell but for now there’s really nothing to see here. Just a dumb blogger trying to get clicks and likes.

It sounds hilariously dumb like a last ditch money grab...however with the "true 1985 Chicago 1's" coming All Star Weekend & now this rumor(which I'm assuming means the true french blue & lighter grey from the original 13 that I'll very much welcome) maybe there's something to this nonsense

This really is nothing. The "truest to OG" was probably his way of saying remastered. When I first saw it, thats what I thought anyway. No reason to blow it all up on some simple word choice.

If truest to og is a jb thing. Then all it is is an attempt to recreate the "remaster" gimmick.

Well, the Jordan 1 85 Chicago OG’s are retailing for $190, so i’m Assuming they are really going to duplicate the OG from 85

They got a long *** way to go yet to get to these

KA-pFUYjiN9rx29Osfa0iIXZ9ULFaCsvyS0W9pCcQ0M.jpg

Well, the Jordan 1 85 Chicago OG’s are retailing for $190, so i’m Assuming they are really going to duplicate the OG from 85

Something will be changed, or still ****** up. It always is. Either we get a proper ankle collar, slimmer midsoles, and a SUPER boxy *** banana toe. Or, we'll get all I mentioned, but the red shade will be different, and they'll have a big *** Nike Blazer swoosh. They'll **** something up. I guarantee it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom