JBAAC East - Air Jordan XX3 PE - Ed Davis - Pics

M

mazedowner

Via: KixandtheCity.com

In addition to the [Demar DeRozan JBAAC Air Jordan XX3 PE] created for the [Jordan Brand All American Classic] West squad, Jordan Brand also created a Jordan XX3 PE for the East squad. The "JBAAC East" Air Jordan XX3 features Black leather side panels, a White/Red MJ/Argyle print, a Red TPU midsole, a White Patent Leather toebox/tongue, the JBAAC logo on the tongue, and a personalized embroidered nickname hit at the ankle. The "JBAAC East" Air Jordan XX3 PE in this post was created and personalized for Easy Ed, Ed Davis, a 6' 8" Power Forward heading to the University of North Carolina next year.

29c0zrm.jpg

2wfl4jk.jpg

More at: http://www.kixandthecity.com/2008/04/20/air-jordan-xx3-jbaac-pe-ed-davis/

MaZe

These are hot............I hope the other Black/Red XX3's coming out later this year has a red midsole!

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

THERE NICE BUT THESE PES LOOK TOO FAKE!!!
yea these do look like fakes even though they are PEs
kinda ugly the way the colors are thrown together

eh, i still like the red ones melo wore in the nba all-star game. they should release that colorway. thanks for posting.

thanx for the pix maze.

Thats a busy shoe. Pix look good but I dont think they would look right on my feet. They aiight ...

Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

Nice, but the black leather makes then look very varientish

yeah, the leather on the side panel isn't really doing it for me. i like how it is on the titaniums. that works better in my opinion.

Thanks for the heat as usual MaZe. I like those...But their is an element i dont like its almost like the shoe is too busy

nice, and i like how the design on the tongue resembles a lil to the VIII. the fury thing on the 8s i mean.

Back
Top Bottom