*** JD on top of Bentley in 8's***

This is a sick pair of 8's one of the most comfortable J's, check out the video youll see JD @ round 4 mins the camera zoom in on his shoes 4:08

youtube.com/watch?v=G_FtKQhwEHE

AND WHATS THE instrumental IN THE BACK AROUND 3:45- 4:15
*you ni**az cant hold me down"
*BAYAREA*
AIM:Asal420 Email:[email protected]
150+ jordans, sz 10
FS:DS INFRARED VI sz 11 INBOX ME

that's a lil kim song, but I don't know which?

I need those in my life :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

cool video and all but why does this constitute a whole post? it's a half a second clip of chrome VIIIs of all things...

M!ke
i'm white. since that matters....

I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

those are chrome VIIIs and the song is "money,power,respect" by the lox feat. lil kim
^^did that make any sense

babylebron- this is the jordan brand forum, people known as shoeheads post: meaning, write about, discuss, or present things and topics related to JORDAN BRAND, a famous name in hop hop JD, is shown sititng on a bentley wearing some nike air jordan basketball sneakers in the video....therefore related to shoeheads.....plus if your getting money theres nothing like sititng back counting your notes in the freshest gear on top of a clean whip - money aint a thang
*you ni**az cant hold me down"
*BAYAREA*
AIM:Asal420 Email:[email protected]
150+ jordans, sz 10
FS:DS INFRARED VI sz 11 INBOX ME

WOW

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

wow. That 2 sec. chrome 8 appearance in a 9 min video did not deserve it's on post.

lol where's malumouse?
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG> Member #1- ICeMaN
Gwinnett County​
Refs: Khalfani, rycerocket712, mneezy1, sickickz23​

Um What?..........................Absolutely useless Post
roll.gif

You Know I Got The Juice. Cause My Kicks Frutopia

LOL @ the *** _ *** in the title.........HEADLINER! Stop the press. Oh yeah, AND? I work in better Jordans......

pointless post.

uh hey guys *pushes glasses up* check out this video, it has famous rapper dude rockin some viii's for .2 seconds.

^Agreed. This is stupid
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

Quote:
those are chrome VIIIs and the song is "money,power,respect" by the lox feat. lil kim
:pimp:
pimp.gif
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

Quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got the song somewhere in one of my cd. What a waste of a post thou. 2 sec of the chome VIII isnt really worth watching.

umm..jordan 8's? where?...Scarface was definetely something to watch doe.
>>>MAYJUH
TEAMMARVEL​

GO BUY SOME GEAR!
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

uselss ... they didn't even show the whole sneaker :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM RICK ASTLEY
Team 9geria
The Lagos Chapter ...

Back
Top Bottom