JEEZY-23 24(GUCCI AND OJ DISS)

I don't think this is gonna go anywhere forreal...IMO Jeezy need a buzz before his album and tour so he went out and made this

Originally Posted by saviormoneyy

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Dudes seriously underestimating Jeezy.

Word.
True. Money can do some crazy things in reality in the streets or not.
Originally Posted by bklynboy820

Oj Da juiceman Lmao Ayyyy Jeezy but Gucci COmmin hard he got AtL on lock now
Brooklyn!!!

After listening to the track, he called OJ and Gucci retarted, that's a loooow blow, but yeah, everyone has a gun, question is who is dumb enough to use itbut that's divisih expecting that., but in reality who can tell, dunno though. I'm in Houston, "ya'll are in ATL"

This ain't no beef though, beef would be getting someone off a night or two before that concert ya'll are having.

Originally Posted by M16

Kanye is horrible. He should come out of the closet and get back behind the boards or better yet, follow his mothers route.
indifferent.gif

N' gimme $10 on 8, two vanilla Dutches, a Snickers, and shut yo dumb as$ up.

Originally Posted by Arizona Ron

M16 wrote:

Kanye is horrible. He should come out of the closet and get back behind the boards or better yet, follow his mothers route.
indifferent.gif

N' gimme $10 on 8, two vanilla Dutches, a Snickers, and shut yo dumb as$ up.

butthurt.jpg

Ok let me sum this thread up and let people not from Atlanta know whats up.

Jezzy Mainstream>>>>>>> Gucci Mainstream
Gucci Street Cred>>>>>>>>>>> Jeezy Street Cred

All because Jeezy has more TV time and is stunting in his videos and talking hard on Wax dont mean he in the streets. Hell he rarely does shows in Atlanta nowa days. Gucci and his people be out in the open all the time. I can't tell you how many times i've been out lately and seen one of those 1017 dudes asof late. And please stop the Gucci comparison to all these conscientious rappers, its like omparing apples to oranges, it just ain't right.

this guy said Gucci > Kanye

what a joke!

you would probally say OJ > Jay Z

i really think the only reason yall like Gucci is because of Zay

Originally Posted by vcof2005

All because Jeezy has more TV time and is stunting in his videos and talking hard on Wax dont mean he in the streets. Hell he rarely does shows in Atlanta now a days. Gucci and his people be out in the open all the time. I can't tell you how many times i've been out lately and seen one of those 1017 dudes as of late. And please stop the Gucci comparison to all these conscientious rappers, its like omparing apples to oranges, it just ain't right.
Good points, except for the Jeezy rarely shows up in ATL part. This thread turned from a discussion of the beef to comparing Jeezy and Gucci toother artists.

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by M16

If anyone touches Gucci I'm personally going after Jeezy's head.

Who wit me ?

wait....first you saying you only like hip-hop with straight lyricism...but now you like Gucci?

Dude you a lame for real.

Ole flip floppin ***

I been liking gucci for a WHILE.

I don't consider him hip hop either. I think of him as similar to an actor or comedian.

Gucci >>> Drake, Wayne, Kanye etc
Drake > Randy Savage Macho Man > Gucci

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

SMH @ some of you dudes in here thinking Jeezy's supposed to stay walking around Atlanta when he on the worldwide. I'm pretty sure when Gucci get's to that position he won't be sitting around Atlanta all day, but in realty , it's all cheer leading.

Ummm sir jeezy !#+ be right here in atlanta you can see this dude pretty much throught the week....at the mall, Walters, or just riding around Edit: prettymuch in the up scale areas though

Originally Posted by BlackMamba08

laugh.gif

Since when has it been Jeezy's homeboy that got shot by Gucci?
this is what i've been trying to figure out as well...

Man at the end of the day getting money > street cred.

Everybody gets into the game for that green. It would be as backwards, if Jeezy went back to worrying about his "street cred."

laugh.gif
@ dude saying TI gets no love. Yea he prolly don't get love at those 18 and older clubs. If you really think about, Gucci hopes and prays he gets tothe status TIP and Jeezy are at.

Originally Posted by CJ863

laugh.gif

The news said he was an associate. The hood say it was his homeboy

SONG GO HARD BUT HE ACTUALLY DID 3 FULL VERSES.... WHY???? HE SHOULDA JUST SPIT 32 OR 48 AND POP MAD ISHT IN THE END , WHATEVER.... GUCCI AND JUICE MAN IS UPTO BAT

Originally Posted by cartune

laugh.gif

I heard it was just one of the dudes who were payed to kill gucci.

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

SMH @ some of you dudes in here thinking Jeezy's supposed to stay walking around Atlanta when he on the worldwide. I'm pretty sure when Gucci get's
to that position he won't be sitting around Atlanta all day, but in realty , it's all cheer leading.

Ummm sir jeezy !#+ be right here in atlanta you can see this dude pretty much throught the week....at the mall, Walters, or just riding around

Edit: pretty much in the up scale areas though

Originally Posted by vcof2005

All because Jeezy has more TV time and is stunting in his videos and talking hard on Wax dont mean he in the streets. Hell he rarely does shows in Atlanta now a days. Gucci and his people be out in the open all the time. I can't tell you how many times i've been out lately and seen one of those 1017 dudes as of late. And please stop the Gucci comparison to all these conscientious rappers, its like omparing apples to oranges, it just ain't right.

which one is it? 1 guy from the A says jeezy rarely there and the other says you can see him all the time...hmmm

laugh.gif

same thing I heard... plus it doesnt add up... why would Jeezy put say he wants Gucci chain nd put a bounty on him if he had ppl that would do itfor him??

same thing I heard... plus it doesnt add up... why would Jeezy put say he wants Gucci chain nd put a bounty on him if he had ppl that would do it for him??

The dude who was killed name was pook Loc he was a rapper out of Macon (where Jeezy is from) and signed to CTE at the time so u take it how uwant.

is some dudes in here seriously saying Gucci would give it to Jeezy ON WAX? that tennis shoe money line alone ended Gucci
roll.gif

I seriously cant wait till both parties come with something. Its not gonna be a good look cuz i know Jeezy got some more heat for Gucc ON WAX
laugh.gif

off wax it could go anywhere. both run with serious goons so who knows
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom