JEEZY-23 24(GUCCI AND OJ DISS)

this thread is full of fanboys and *%@* riders for both parties

laugh.gif

smh.gif

Originally Posted by young dr0

vcof2005 wrote:

Ever since Jeezy first came out i've been hearing talks of him not being from Atlanta. Heck, you never even here him claim a set hood or project in
Atlanta. I thought he was from Augusta.

Nah ... but he used to spit about living here ... can't remember the song but he say somethin bout "trappin on Lumpkin Road, i had the
hammer and vogues / we used to his the high school and pick up h.es ... but he dad teaches/taught JROTC here or something like that ... I think he from Macon
tho ...

His dad is a teacher at glenn hills in augusta....... I heard he is from augusta...he used to "trap" like 5 mins away from where i live....

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

I consider someone a d-rider when for the most part they talk out of there a** w/o facts, most of my post contain nothing but facts (If you don't think so, prove me wrong) except for me saying right now Gucci >> Jeezy.
What facts have you brought to the table? 99% of this thread is OPINIONS from everyone, hearsay and rumors aren't facts. And even stuffthat's happened (Gucci catching a body, the altercation w/ Jeezy's people at the club) can only be interpreted from what's been presented to thepublic...none of us are ever gonna have the full details because we weren't there.

I could give a **%% who anyone "sides" with, that's none of my concern...fans always pick sides between artists that beef. But you clearly at thefar end of one side, so far out there that it's clouding your judgment...
laugh.gif
@ you thinking you're not.

Let's see...

How Jeezy ya favorite rapper but you don't realize when he sneak dissin waaaay harder than Gucci...
gucci-mane.0.0.0x0.268x262.jpeg

This is NOT a fact. Anyone who knows anything about these two dudes know for a FACT Gucci been repeatedly sneakin' shots @ Jeezy for some time now. Writingon the Wall and previous $!@# before that. Tell me I'm wrong.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

Man at the end of the day getting money > street cred.

If you really think about, Gucci hopes and prays he gets to the status TIP and Jeezy are at.
No actually your wrong. Money don't mean nothing if you forget where you came from and have no respect, well actually similiar to TI nobody really knows where Jeezy is from in ATL but yeah. Jeezy knows he lost the streets why you think he would randomly come out with a diss when Gucci done smoked so much kush since there beef he probably forgot?

I have no respect for TIP b/c I think he's as fake as they come, and I highly doubt Gucci prays to get to there status. I think he's just fine with stayin in ATL having a stong buzz, smokin all day/chillin with the so icey boys and doing shows/features with everyone.
4fxw5s.gif

Gucci would slap you himself if he read that bull $!@#. You DON'T think Gucci wanna be at the status (socially and financially) that T.I. and Jeezy are atright now??? So Gucci getting all this buzz in and OUT of ATL just so he can smoke trees and chill in the crib all day??? How *%+%$%@ stupid does that sound?Don't even answer that...you already did before.

While Gucci might want millions I doubt anyone will be questioning this dude cred b/c his hype rose while he was in jail, and he been on the scene the same amount of time as Jeezy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
_ contradicting himself.

EVERYONE is in this to get rich and get to the status that people like T.I., Jeezy, etc. are at. Like that other dude said in here, street cred ain't gonnaput food on the table. Some of y'all gotta stop eating that $!@# up.

For the record, here's what Gucci said
Gucci Mane said:
"Not even that it's ok, I just got so many other big things going on right now...I don't think [I'll respond]. I'll just give him h*ll by goin' hard. To be honest with you I can't wait to do the Birthday Bash [in Atlanta]...I'm too excited. They say me and OJ are the Birthday Bash Boys in Atlanta. So we can't wait to shut it down. Yeah [the diss was planned]. It ain't hard to see what's going on. But to each his own, if that's what he wants to do. We're just making hits. Ain't nobody to diss. Life is good over here in SWATS."

Getting $$$ > street cred.

Especially when the same dudes who will "certify" your street cred one day will turn around and call you "soft" and "fake" afteryou start doing better for yourself.
smh.gif
tired.gif

I won't bother with another response since you have your mind made up, but if you're 15+ posts deep in here it'sobvious you have strong feelings about this. So keep riding that !+@%.

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

I consider someone a d-rider when for the most part they talk out of there a** w/o facts, most of my post contain nothing but facts (If you don't think so, prove me wrong) except for me saying right now Gucci >> Jeezy.
What facts have you brought to the table? 99% of this thread is OPINIONS from everyone, hearsay and rumors aren't facts. And even stuff that's happened (Gucci catching a body, the altercation w/ Jeezy's people at the club) can only be interpreted from what's been presented to the public...none of us are ever gonna have the full details because we weren't there.

I could give a **%% who anyone "sides" with, that's none of my concern...fans always pick sides between artists that beef. But you clearly at the far end of one side, so far out there that it's clouding your judgment...
laugh.gif
@ you thinking you're not.

Let's see...

How Jeezy ya favorite rapper but you don't realize when he sneak dissin waaaay harder than Gucci...
gucci-mane.0.0.0x0.268x262.jpeg

This is NOT a fact. Anyone who knows anything about these two dudes know for a FACT Gucci been repeatedly sneakin' shots @ Jeezy for some time now. Writing on the Wall and previous $!@# before that. Tell me I'm wrong.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

Man at the end of the day getting money > street cred.

If you really think about, Gucci hopes and prays he gets to the status TIP and Jeezy are at.
No actually your wrong. Money don't mean nothing if you forget where you came from and have no respect, well actually similiar to TI nobody really knows where Jeezy is from in ATL but yeah. Jeezy knows he lost the streets why you think he would randomly come out with a diss when Gucci done smoked so much kush since there beef he probably forgot?

I have no respect for TIP b/c I think he's as fake as they come, and I highly doubt Gucci prays to get to there status. I think he's just fine with stayin in ATL having a stong buzz, smokin all day/chillin with the so icey boys and doing shows/features with everyone.
4fxw5s.gif

Gucci would slap you himself if he read that bull $!@#. You DON'T think Gucci wanna be at the status (socially and financially) that T.I. and Jeezy are at right now??? So Gucci getting all this buzz in and OUT of ATL just so he can smoke trees and chill in the crib all day??? How *%+%$%@ stupid does that sound? Don't even answer that...you already did before.

While Gucci might want millions I doubt anyone will be questioning this dude cred b/c his hype rose while he was in jail, and he been on the scene the same amount of time as Jeezy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
_ contradicting himself.

EVERYONE is in this to get rich and get to the status that people like T.I., Jeezy, etc. are at. Like that other dude said in here, street cred ain't gonna put food on the table. Some of y'all gotta stop eating that $!@# up.

For the record, here's what Gucci said
Gucci Mane said:
"Not even that it's ok, I just got so many other big things going on right now...I don't think [I'll respond]. I'll just give him h*ll by goin' hard. To be honest with you I can't wait to do the Birthday Bash [in Atlanta]...I'm too excited. They say me and OJ are the Birthday Bash Boys in Atlanta. So we can't wait to shut it down. Yeah [the diss was planned]. It ain't hard to see what's going on. But to each his own, if that's what he wants to do. We're just making hits. Ain't nobody to diss. Life is good over here in SWATS."
Getting $$$ > street cred.

Especially when the same dudes who will "certify" your street cred one day will turn around and call you "soft" and "fake" after you start doing better for yourself.
smh.gif
tired.gif

I won't bother with another response since you have your mind made up, but if you're 15+ posts deep in here it's obvious you have strong feelings about this. So keep riding that !+@%.

iLL I AM for president....
nerd.gif

that gucci vid is funny...most of yall didn't even mess w/ his music then cause yall was d riding jeezy so hard....the girl he went after was mac breezy...

Cpark said Gucci was pointing fingers in court, so pretty much implying he's a snitch which is the first time I heard that and I doubt Cpark was in court so he probably has no proof to back up that statement. (lie #2)

Homboi...

#1) I just reiterated EXACTLY what Jeezy said in the interview with Miss Info.

#2) If you were in Atlanta during the whole ordeal you would know that they had Gucci and his lawyers all over the news trying to implicate Jeezy.

You said you doubt... therefore you call me a lie? Like I said before... Chill out.

this thread is full of fanboys and *%@* riders for both parties

laugh.gif
: Yea I tried to stay out of this thread. I knew this would happen when Jeezy did this song. I can't believe anyone would even spend time debatinganything on dudes like Gucci and Jeezy. Didn't think it was possible but apparently it is.

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

DallasSneakerHead08 said:
Cpark said Gucci was pointing fingers in court, so pretty much implying he's a snitch which is the first time I heard that and I doubt Cpark was in court so he probably has no proof to back up that statement. (lie #2)

Homboi...

#1) I just reiterated EXACTLY what Jeezy said in the interview with Miss Info.

#2) If you were in Atlanta during the whole ordeal you would know that they had Gucci and his lawyers all over the news trying to implicateJeezy.

You said you doubt... therefore you call me a lie? Like I said before... Chill out.
yea they did make it hot for Jeezy...Jeezy played it well though

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

iLL I AM
--Did you really just waste all your time to not prove much of anything? Out of allll my posts in this thread you could only manage to finda couple lines that could be argued as facts?

"How Jeezy ya favorite rapper but you don't realize when he sneak dissin waaaay harder than Gucci..."

Like I said before, what Jeezy said on "Streets on Lock" was way more of a line trying to rekindle the beef flame compared to these little "Girlyou look like Keyshia Cole" jokes Gucci been saying on Writing on the Wall. Especially since the point being made in my statement above was that Jeezy hasdissed Gucci since Stay Strapped. So yes the statement above is a fact.

Failed Attempt #1

"Money don't mean nothing if you forget where you came from and have no respect"
" and I highly doubt Gucci prays to get to there status. I think he's just fine with stayin in ATL having a stong buzz, smokin all day/chillinwith the so icey boys and doing shows/features with everyone"

Your seriously blowing this statement out of proportion. You act like I said dude is fine bein broke in the hood and having street cred. Did Iever say that? because if I did lmk....

As I stated a few post down from this, I'm sure he's just fine doing shows/features/mixtapes in ATL because he can get millions doing that. Because theman said himself he dosen't care to sell a lot of records so whether YOU think he'd rather be at TI & Jeezy's social/final state is YOURopinion while what I said IS a fact whether he was lying in his raps or not that's not for you to decide.

Failed Attempt #2

"While Gucci might want millions "

How am I contradicting myself in saying this? I never said he's fine being broke and having street cred. But he's clearly not broke andhas street cred so I seriously don't know what your getting at.

Failed Attempt #3

Nice try buddy, go waste another 30min of your life trying to prove me wrong since you clearly have nothing better todo.

WoW @ 27 pgs of Gucci & Jeezy.
The beef aint never been deaded.
Its about to be poppin tomorrow :HAT!

Originally Posted by tdnetbk

Originally Posted by young dr0

vcof2005 wrote:

Ever since Jeezy first came out i've been hearing talks of him not being from Atlanta. Heck, you never even here him claim a set hood or project in
Atlanta. I thought he was from Augusta.

Nah ... but he used to spit about living here ... can't remember the song but he say somethin bout "trappin on Lumpkin Road, i had the
hammer and vogues / we used to his the high school and pick up h.es ... but he dad teaches/taught JROTC here or something like that ... I think he from Macon
tho ...

His dad is a teacher at glenn hills in augusta....... I heard he is from augusta...he used to "trap" like 5 mins away from where i live....
Everybody know Jeezy is from Augusta, GA
pimp.gif

I know several people that went to school with him and use to buy his tapes when he use to go by the name Lil J and flow like Trick Daddy
roll.gif

Yo one of my boys is a gucci FANATIC like he knows gucci personally. He told us that gucci has like 30 or 60 MILLION. Because he owns his own company and rapsand got trap money from the past. Im like HELLLLLLL NAAA. But dude argues the whole damn crew down about this stuff. So does gucci has THAT much money???

Originally Posted by dbbabd

Yo one of my boys is a gucci FANATIC like he knows gucci personally. He told us that gucci has like 30 or 60 MILLION. Because he owns his own company and raps and got trap money from the past. Im like HELLLLLLL NAAA. But dude argues the whole damn crew down about this stuff. So does gucci has THAT much money???

roll.gif
I been a gucci fan since day one... but gucci does not have this muchmoney... rappers don't make as much as you think they do

Back
Top Bottom