JEEZY-23 24(GUCCI AND OJ DISS)

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

most of yall didn't even mess w/ his music then cause yall was d riding jeezy so hard
QFE

while they were rocking these

http://urbanlookout.com/w...008/05/clot521_black.jpg src="http://urbanlookout.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/clot521_black.jpg">

embarassed.gif
Not gonna front, I had one
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My school banned them after they realized what the saying meant on the back. "I Got That Snow MAN!"

Jeezy gets nothing but love here in NC. Just heard the boy was stunt'n hard too. Truly back on his TM101.
pimp.gif

So does anyone have any info on what went down last night??? ATL is gonna be crazy I'm sure
pimp.gif

& Elz is a has been, nobody is checking for Ju Ju (pause) anymore

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

So does anyone have any info on what went down last night??? ATL is gonna be crazy I'm sure
pimp.gif

& Elz is a has been, nobody is checking for Ju Ju (pause) anymore

juelz has a career of riding the hottest dudes in the south....he went from T.I. to Jeezy to Wayne and now to Gucci
smh.gif

On another note, what went down at Superjam last night?

nothing serious...they said Gucci was like one of the first acts....he was nothing special....Jeezy was the last act and they said he killed it

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I find it comical that you're all in this thread talking about "street beef" and who's shooting at who, who's talking tough etc etc, yet you threatened to REPORT MY POSTS yesterday[/color]
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. NT amazes me with the amount of lames on this board.[/color]
smh.gif
smh.gif

Once again... you made no sense at all... keep em coming sir... Im still waitin on that racist post from you
wink.gif
You gay.

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

I find it comical that you're all in this thread talking about "street beef" and who's shooting at who, who's talking tough etc etc, yet you threatened to REPORT MY POSTS yesterday
roll.gif
.. NT amazes me with the amount of lames on this board.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Once again... you made no sense at all... keep em coming sir... Im still waitin on that racist post from you
wink.gif
You gay.

Ask your Mother bout that Becky she gave me...
wink.gif
tongue.gif
keep it movin lame...

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

Jeezy debuted "24-23" at Atlanta hot spot the Velvet Room, where Gucci Mane and Snoop Dogg were in the VIP section.

"I heard he played the song after we left," Gucci told MTV News. Young has a slightly different account.

"I heard the n---a was at the club, so I went to the club to see what's up," Young said. "He was at one of my spots. They snuck him out the front door while we was coming through the back."

QFT

Jeezy ain't lyin on this one. He been on that boi's #@+ for a hot lil min now.

Gucci been duckin'... Jeezy released this track right before Birthday Bash for a reason. He is !+$##% with ol' boi. He knows Gucci gotta show up to birthday bash.

Back
Top Bottom