JEEZY-23 24(GUCCI AND OJ DISS)

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That

GUCCI > JEEZY

Jeezy actually started it when Gucci was in jail and he was on 106 takin shots
what was said
nerd.gif
??

Originally Posted by Patmc13

atleast jeezy has goons willing to die for him...I aint hear no 1 trying to take out jeezy from gucci's side?

Jeezy>>>Gucci

right! at the end of gucci mane diss track he says here go 20 stacks i want that _ head so bring it baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack
where was these goons ya'll speak of?
nerd.gif

i'm playing this beef neutral...always been a fan of both

right

who ever think Jeezy aint got no goons rollin with him is crazy!!! dude was with BMF rolls with the Crips has ties to Black Flags in Florida

Jeezy came to a concert here and lucky me i got back stage passes and i must say dude had atleast 20 dudes with black flags with him! dudes looked like a armyof Kimbo Slices

Originally Posted by yungchamp

atleast jeezy has goons willing to die for him...I aint hear no 1 trying to take out jeezy from gucci's side?

Jeezy>>>Gucci

right! at the end of gucci mane diss track he says here go 20 stacks i want that _ head so bring it baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack
where was these goons ya'll speak of?
nerd.gif
Meech had alot to do with calming them down. Why you think Gucci aint never get touch. buddy who got murked was a BMF worker too.

is this the only on-going beef that includes murder and jail sentences? wow this might be bigger than rap

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

who ever think Jeezy aint got no goons rollin with him is crazy!!! dude was with BMF rolls with the Crips has ties to Black Flags in Florida

Jeezy came to a concert here and lucky me i got back stage passes and i must say dude had atleast 20 dudes with black flags with him! dudes looked like a army of Kimbo Slices
I think a lot of people in here are forgetting that..

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

So he actually sends goons to Gucci Crib and he loses credibility. He backed it up the shooters didn't. What were ya'll expecting jeezy 2 do after go out on a dvd and say he's gonna continue to put hits out, dude is one of the biggest stars in hip hop hes not gonna risk gettin arrested becuz of F'n gucci Mane.

And yes i could say Jeezy is a much better rapper than Gucci and he proved that with the Recession. Gucci is hands down one of the top 5 worst rappers getting shine right now along with juice. Which is further proven by the fact people like gucci because he makes them laugh/ ignanat smfh
ohwell.gif
he loses credibility in my eyes because he's talking in manner that says he'll take care of Gucci by HIMSELF... I really don't
know the backround on the "goons" that tried to jack Gucci but seeing as how Jeezy put a price on Gucci's chain it could have
been goons from anywhere that did the shooting... I don't get how the goons are linked to Jeezy??

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Jeezy came to a concert here and lucky me i got back stage passes and i must say dude had atleast 20 dudes with black flags with him! dudes looked like a army of Kimbo Slices
I think a lot of people in here are forgetting that..

No doubt CTE is deeper than So Icey but this gone get interesting there was hella dudes like me who didnt want to choose sides but Jeezy messed itup its gone be Eastside Westside ATL all over again. Ill watch from Alabama
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by CJ863

I don't get how the goons are linked to Jeezy??
I read buddy was from Macon (Jeeys hometown) and a BMF associate the family even say they grew up together. Jeezy didnt even show up at thefuneral
smh.gif

When XXLMag.com reached out to both OJ and Gucci's management for comment, the current XXL cover stars said: "We not feeding in to that. We gettingmoney."

Originally Posted by cartune

When XXLMag.com reached out to both OJ and Gucci's management for comment, the current XXL cover stars said: "We not feeding in to that. We getting money."

pimp.gif
and that's exactly what it should be...

Gucci Mane aint gonna do shhhhhhhhh...even his own mama know Rodrick Davis a B
Just like he didn't do something the first time right?
roll.gif
roll.gif

If Gucci do a diss track wit Zaytoven on the beat buddy it's a wrap.

Some of you dudes straight d-ridin Jeezy with stupid sh** "So he actually sends goons to Gucci Crib and he loses credibility. Hebacked it up the shooters didn't."--So basically jeezy drops a little bread and you think that's backing up all his tough talk?smh."atleast jeezy has goons willing to die for him...I aint hear no 1 trying to take out jeezy from gucci's side?"
eek.gif
you sir are an idiot, I think the message was sent loud and clear when two pplwere already in caskets. This isn't a gangster movie where everyone from the opposing sides dies.

Originally Posted by Shaze804

I think its wild how gotti been takin shots too...this wont be pretty
Yo gotti been takin shots at jeezy too??

I know he mess with gucci too, everybody down there mess wit gucci though except cte

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

roll.gif
roll.gif

Some of you dudes straight d-ridin Jeezy with stupid sh** "So he actually sends goons to Gucci Crib and he loses credibility. He backed it up the shooters didn't."--So basically jeezy drops a little bread and you think that's backing up all his tough talk?smh. "atleast jeezy has goons willing to die for him...I aint hear no 1 trying to take out jeezy from gucci's side?"
eek.gif
you sir are an idiot, I think the message was sent loud and clear when two ppl were already in caskets. This isn't a gangster movie where everyone from the opposing sides dies.
Umm what did u expect him to do go to gucci front door with a grenade in hand
grin.gif
. Nobody eva said Gucci was soft but dude damn sure aint the "goon" umakin him out to be. He defended self like a man should do but he damn sure wasn't out there looking for beef the way he was talkin.

Originally Posted by CJ863

So he actually sends goons to Gucci Crib and he loses credibility. He backed it up the shooters didn't. What were ya'll expecting jeezy 2 do after go out on a dvd and say he's gonna continue to put hits out, dude is one of the biggest stars in hip hop hes not gonna risk gettin arrested becuz of F'n gucci Mane.

And yes i could say Jeezy is a much better rapper than Gucci and he proved that with the Recession. Gucci is hands down one of the top 5 worst rappers getting shine right now along with juice. Which is further proven by the fact people like gucci because he makes them laugh/ ignanat smfh
ohwell.gif
he loses credibility in my eyes because he's talking in manner that says he'll take care of Gucci by HIMSELF... I really don't
know the backround on the "goons" that tried to jack Gucci but seeing as how Jeezy put a price on Gucci's chain it could have
been goons from anywhere that did the shooting... I don't get how the goons are linked to Jeezy??

/thread

I went to high school with Jeezy's stepsister and she told us all the time how normal dude was. Not a lame at all, but not quite a certified dude, likeBig Kuntry's daddy or even Shawty Lo and T.I. before they got into the rap game. Having seen the BMF billboard when it was still up in the city, the BMFHummer H2's on the Westside and more, I can safely say that while BMF is as legit as they come, Jeezy is not.

He has made valid efforts to distance himself from them since TM101 made him into a certified rap star and this has only increased with Meech getting a rawdeal and ending up in prison.

On wax, it's pretty much even. But in the tstreet, I'm riding with Radric...

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

roll.gif
roll.gif

Some of you dudes straight d-ridin Jeezy with stupid sh** "So he actually sends goons to Gucci Crib and he loses credibility. He backed it up the shooters didn't."--So basically jeezy drops a little bread and you think that's backing up all his tough talk?smh. "atleast jeezy has goons willing to die for him...I aint hear no 1 trying to take out jeezy from gucci's side?"
eek.gif
you sir are an idiot, I think the message was sent loud and clear when two ppl were already in caskets. This isn't a gangster movie where everyone from the opposing sides dies.
Umm what did u expect him to do go to gucci front door with a grenade in hand
grin.gif
. Nobody eva said Gucci was soft but dude damn sure aint the "goon" u makin him out to be. He defended self like a man should do but he damn sure wasn't out there looking for beef the way he was talkin.

ummmmm that's pretty much what I expected... obviously you need to listen to stay strapped again because Jeezy was talking
like he would go see Gucci himself... in the end Gucci defended himself like he was supposed to... in the end Jeezy did nothing but
rap on a track... anyone can put a bounty on somebody...

Back
Top Bottom