JEEZY-23 24(GUCCI AND OJ DISS)

roll.gif
at that vid!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by M16

If anyone touches Gucci I'm personally going after Jeezy's head.

Who wit me ?
Co- captain CJ863 reporting for duty sir
laugh.gif

Who cares? They're both GARBAGE.

At least Gucci knows his place. You got dudes in here claimin that Jeezy's the second coming or some next %!++. Get off his jocks... that right there isdespicable.
smh.gif

And for that reason, Gucci > Jeezy.

[Pusha T] you N's is Time Square for following them lames. [Pusha T/]

Anyway, a lot of dudes of rap music fans are bandwagoners, 5 summers ago Jeezy was the baddest Trap star in the streets. Now all you dudes talking like Gucciis the best thing since slice bread. A year from now somebody new will be out, and yall will be on their penis and talking negative about Gucci Mane.

Clowns in here are talking real sideways like Jeezy still not that dude from the South. Real talk beside T.I.P, Jeezy is ATL.

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Bruh that *$*+ means nothing in Atlanta, especially in zone 6 them ninjas don't give a @$@% about some ninjas in fla, nobody takes gang banging serious in the A, zone>>>fake punk %*% crips, and the BMF is a joke now they got little foot soldiers who look like omarion claiming that *$*+....gucci has atlanta in the palm of his hand, when you got the city, ain nobody about to @$@% with you
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Bruh u dont know how true that is my cousin check some dude Saturday at the Car show in Lithonia wearing a BMF tee he had them long braids down hisback bruh was clowning him like take that off you embarrasin us

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by Patmc13

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

Originally Posted by Patmc13

Gucci Mane aint gonna do shhhhhhhhh...even his own mama know Rodrick Davis a B

If jeezy lost cred. like you saying how he still sellin milli plus albums and all gucci can do is drop a new mixtape every week? outside the A gucci is NOT known...how yall a fan of a gay N that jumped in a shower with his home bois after takin X ???

Jeezy>>>Gucci
I don't recall saying he lost credibility?
I don't think recession went platinum.
I stay in Dallas, My cousins stay in L.A. and we all bump Gucci, so yeah he's known.
Where's the proof he got in the shower w/ homeboys? U lyin dog.

You a herb and now your reachin for things to hate on gucci about. You newbies are getting lamer and lamer.
BFT.

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Bruh that *$*+ means nothing in Atlanta, especially in zone 6 them ninjas don't give a @$@% about some ninjas in fla, nobody takes gang banging serious in the A, zone>>>fake punk %*% crips, and the BMF is a joke now they got little foot soldiers who look like omarion claiming that *$*+....gucci has atlanta in the palm of his hand, when you got the city, ain nobody about to @$@% with you
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Bruh u dont know how true that is my cousin check some dude Saturday at the Car show in Lithonia wearing a BMF tee he had them long braids down his back bruh was clowning him like take that off you embarrasin us

Real talk alot of people in this thread don't know what the %!!! they're talking about, because they don't stay here. It's not going to be aneast side vs. West side because jeezy is not a west side ninja dude came out claiming the east side, to be honest he not even from here ninjas in the A be likewhat hood he was in??? And even though I can't stand these ninjas im gone say it hit squad>>>bmf+cte.....cte aint even a real +!%$!*% click in thestreets of Atlanta....them hit sqaud ninjas been around since I was elementary these guys will kill you....they don't care about fighting justshooting....and the west side mess with gucci all day long....hell they was messing with gucci before shawty lo

Originally Posted by Put em up

Anyway, a lot of dudes of rap music fans are bandwagoners, 5 summers ago Jeezy was the baddest Trap star in the streets. Now all you dudes talking like Gucci is the best thing since slice bread. A year from now somebody new will be out, and yall will be on their penis and talking negative about Gucci Mane.

Clowns in here are talking real sideways like Jeezy still not that dude from the South. Real talk beside T.I.P, Jeezy is ATL.
*BFT*

that's just the way hip hop fans are....no consistency
tired.gif
smh.gif

Anyway, a lot of dudes of rap music fans are bandwagoners, 5 summers ago Jeezy was the baddest Trap star in the streets. Now all you dudes talking like Gucci is the best thing since slice bread. A year from now somebody new will be out, and yall will be on their penis and talking negative about Gucci Mane.

Exactly... some of the same dudes in this thread talking about "gucci this, gucci that" were the same dudes that we're saying Gucciwas
garbage less than a couple months ago...

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by CJ863

roll.gif
at that vid!!!!!!!!

When he started singing that Lenny Kravitz $@#@, I COMPLETELY LOST IT!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
...GUCCI!
roll.gif
when my dude said he was in new york poppin bottles... "POOT POOT POOT, HIT YOU IN THE HEAD WITH A CORK"...
I lost ot...

Originally Posted by sdfbheat

*BFT*

that's just the way hip hop fans are....no consistency
tired.gif
smh.gif

Shut the hell up......your words don't mean %@$% in the atl....t.I. Been lost Atlanta when the king dropped and he went mainstream....jeezy is not fromhere he is from warner robins....so +*$ you talking about...go to any hood in atl and ask who is atl....it damn sure wontb be t.I. and as much as I like jeezyI'm not blind to the fact that some people in the city aint rocking with him like that....

Exactly... some of the same dudes in this thread talking about "gucci this, gucci that" were the same dudes that we're saying Gucci was
garbage less than a couple months ago...
True. Gucci was garbage when So Icey dropper....garbage now
grin.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I find it comical that you're all in this thread talking about"street beef" and who's shooting at who, who's talking tough etc etc, yet you threatened to REPORTMY POSTS yesterday[/color]
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. NTamazes me with the amount of lames on this board.[/color]
smh.gif
smh.gif

its funny how all these dudes riding Gucci but i bet you wasnt listening to him when "Traphouse" came out...and probably didnt bump "Hard toKill" until 2008....funny that Pillz and that other track was out late 06 but didnt get hot until some time in late 07

but props to the people who been bumping Gucci
pimp.gif
....so annoying when people jump on an artist after a while and then be talking that nonsense

and this aint to people on here....i got friends who was stone facing me when i was bumping "hard to kill" in 06 talking about Gucci wack...now theyall geeked to go see him this friday at super jam....

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

I find it comical that you're all in this thread talking about "street beef" and who's shooting at who, who's talking tough etc etc, yet you threatened to REPORT MY POSTS yesterday
roll.gif
.. NT amazes me with the amount of lames on this board.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Once again... you made no sense at all... keep em coming sir... Im still waitin on that racist post from you
wink.gif

Relax Keithdathejuicyman:

U act like you on the payrole for both these cats...its only music, u gonna bust a vessel trying to get your point across over the Internet.

Like I said, couple summers ago. Im pure sure you was blasting Jeezy too. And if somebody 5 years ago asked you who u riding with or who's better, youwould've said Jeezy >>> Gucci.

Relax Keithdathejuicyman:

U act like you on the payrole for both these cats...its only music, u gonna bust a vessel trying to get your point across over the Internet.

Like I said, couple summers ago. Im pure sure you was blasting Jeezy too. And if somebody 5 years ago asked you who u riding with or who's better, you would've said Jeezy >>> Gucci.

It aint like that, but some of the stuff is flat out stupid and hold no grounds....I'm giving yall the facts on how it is in these guys state.....and 5years ago it didn't make no difference I was listening to both of them....but I damn sure wasn't riding jeezy like some of yall were 5 yearsago....especially after that beef...because I felt like what jeezy did was a %+%%# move....it delayed gucci's career...hell dude was gold before he went tojail...he prolly couldve went platinum( wasn't hard to go plat during those days) fast forward to today....gucci has the A in lock down now jeezy reign isover

As "in tune with the hood" as some of you dudes are...I'm surprised ya'll got as many posts as you do. All the "street dudes" Iknow never posted on sneaker boards.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

As "in tune with the hood" as some of you dudes are...I'm surprised ya'll got as many posts as you do. All the "street dudes" I know never posted on sneaker boards.
I don't recall anyone in here claiming to be a "street dude"... could you show me where someone stated that please?
So you have to be a "street dude" to know what's going on in your city now?
grin.gif

i feel where keith coming from...Jeezy did do Gucci wrong back then....but i respect Gucci for making a comeback cause alot of people stop messing w/ his musicbecause the public always d ride but he kept pumping the streets w/ more music and now he's reaping the benefits of it

Originally Posted by Im Not You

As "in tune with the hood" as some of you dudes are...I'm surprised ya'll got as many posts as you do. All the "street dudes" I know never posted on sneaker boards.
I don't recall anyone in here claiming to be a "street dude"... could you show me where someone stated that please?
So you have to be a "street dude" to know what's going on in your city now?
grin.gif
As much "in-depth" info you dudes seem to have I would hope so...all this who can shoot who nonsense is silly. Cut that monkey $#@!out...Ya'll dudes sound like cheerleaders right now.

"Man this person roll with the crips"

"This person roll with the bloods"

"Goon A got shooters on deck"

"Goon B roll with the AK Thug Set Mafia Crew Cartel from the Southside"

$#@! is extremely ignorant. Some of ya'll are more informed about "street beefs" between Gucci Mane and Jeezy then you are of potentialgroundwork for a possible third world war right now. It's just silly to me. But I'm not one for back and forth in this forum so I'll add in my twopennies and keep it moving.

So 1st people are fake thug dudes speaking ignorant behind computers, now theyre "too informed" about street beefs?
Make up your mind homeboy. You do know the people speaking on this live in those neighborhoods and information isn't hard to come by.

I don't live in or near the A so I dont know what they speak on. But I can name you every crip and blood gang in a 30 mile radius around me and what towear in certain places and what not to wear. This isn't me being a fake gangsta this is me being aware of my surroundings.

Back
Top Bottom