JEEZY-23 24(GUCCI AND OJ DISS)

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

So 1st people are fake thug dudes speaking ignorant behind computers, now theyre "too informed" about street beefs?
Make up your mind homeboy. You do know the people speaking on this live in those neighborhoods and information isn't hard to come by.

I don't live in or near the A so I dont know what they speak on. But I can name you every crip and blood gang in a 30 mile radius around me and what to wear in certain places and what not to wear. This isn't me being a fake gangsta this is me being aware of my surroundings.
grin.gif

Be forreal.

A few of these dudes are borderline cheerleading about it. It's one thing to be aware...it's another to brag about it and use it to support claims toback up their favorite rappers...which is exactly what is going on in this thread. It's just like when those "MOST DANGEROUS US CITIES" posts getmade and dudes genuinely are proud about their cities being mentioned...and others mad that their city wasn't higher on the list.

I never said anyone was "too informed"...stop it.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

grin.gif

Be forreal.

A few of these dudes are borderline cheerleading about it. It's one thing to be aware...it's another to brag about it and use it to support claims to back up their favorite rappers...which is exactly what is going on in this thread. It's just like when those "MOST DANGEROUS US CITIES" posts get made and dudes genuinely are proud about their cities being mentioned...and others mad that their city wasn't higher on the list.

"Some of ya'll are more informed about "street beefs" between Gucci Mane and Jeezy then you are of potential groundwork for apossible third world war right now."
That sound like too informed.

Anyways..... I get what you mean about the most dangerous cities post those are are straight ignorant. But if I know "Person A" happens to beaffiliated with 3 of the biggest gangs in my state I would think he isn't a person you like to mess with. So when someone says "Person A ain't tobe *%+!!* with, he rolls with Gang X and Gang Y" you call it cheer leading I call it stating facts.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

^^^^^Exactly.

Idk how ya'll sayin Jeezy lyrically better
laugh.gif
neither one has wordplay like Jay. Yeah Jeezy is more mainstream, has more money, etc. but that's just stating the obvious. Since both dudes pride themselves on that street rap, sayin their real, & who got the streets on lock Gucci wins in all three of those categories. People sayin we underestimating Jeezy but I don't see it, he isn't the same trap or die Jeezy we used to love, Trappin ain't dead was weak juice and I actually like dude.

At the end of the day it was dumb for Jeezy to try and rekindle this flame, because either 1) Gucci goin to come back with a hard diss that's gonna be enertaining that's going to have NT
roll.gif
and smash this 23 24 trash or 2)Gucci goin to ignore it and just let the so icey boys deal with CTE in person.

Let me remind ya'll Gucci's last diss was What Kinda King and imo he went in on T.I.--smh at him calling it off a day later though.
Whether this is the same Jeezy as before is irrelevant because he's still a helluva lot better than Gucci. Yall n's flip flop so much onNT it's pathetic. And Gucci come back hard with a diss? I've yet to see it. And I honestly don't see how Jeezy takes an L for somebody coming toclap Gucci. If anything, Gucci should open his eyes to the fact that Jeezy obviously has that much pull to get him off'd by simply offering a bounty onwax. Oh yeah, and I don't claim any gang of sorts, but CTE/BMF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SoIcey/Bloods?Wacka Flame.

i could see wacka getting popped....dudes on here act like he the only person quick to pull the choppa...hell i know people in my city that'll pull thatstuff quick.....i wouldnt be surprised if wacka ended up like diddy's bodyguard....

Neither of them are rappers, so why the hell are dudes bringing up lyrics ?

Gucci wins off his entertainment value.

damn this is y i came here...lol yall quick.. i think jeezy got a gucci outta hate but he had to b4 gucci got to big..i wanna see how this plays out..

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Bruh that *$*+ means nothing in Atlanta, especially in zone 6 them ninjas don't give a @$@% about some ninjas in fla, nobody takes gang banging serious in the A, zone>>>fake punk %*% crips, and the BMF is a joke now they got little foot soldiers who look like omarion claiming that *$*+....gucci has atlanta in the palm of his hand, when you got the city, ain nobody about to @$@% with you
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Bruh u dont know how true that is my cousin check some dude Saturday at the Car show in Lithonia wearing a BMF tee he had them long braids down his back bruh was clowning him like take that off you embarrasin us

Real talk alot of people in this thread don't know what the %!!! they're talking about, because they don't stay here. It's not going to be an east side vs. West side because jeezy is not a west side ninja dude came out claiming the east side, to be honest he not even from here ninjas in the A be like what hood he was in??? And even though I can't stand these ninjas im gone say it hit squad>>>bmf+cte.....cte aint even a real +!%$!*% click in the streets of Atlanta....them hit sqaud ninjas been around since I was elementary these guys will kill you....they don't care about fighting just shooting....and the west side mess with gucci all day long....hell they was messing with gucci before shawty lo
Man I stay in East Atlanta Zone 6 shawty flat shoals bouldercrest and yo just talking out yo !$$ right now lil buddy.

laugh.gif
man I'm @$*+%#$ wit you. I don't be up on all this goonery, but I effs with gucci.
and what, posting on a messageboard voids your g-pass or something?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Im Not You

grin.gif

Be forreal.

A few of these dudes are borderline cheerleading about it. It's one thing to be aware...it's another to brag about it and use it to support claims to back up their favorite rappers...which is exactly what is going on in this thread. It's just like when those "MOST DANGEROUS US CITIES" posts get made and dudes genuinely are proud about their cities being mentioned...and others mad that their city wasn't higher on the list.

"Some of ya'll are more informed about "street beefs" between Gucci Mane and Jeezy then you are of potential groundwork for a possible third world war right now."
That sound like too informed.

My point is...it's such a derisory topic to discuss period, let alone to gloat about it. I can tell you who's who in DC...but I'm not going to beon the internet using it as justification to backup two rappers. You're not going to catch me saying "Wale roles with Nigerian sharpshooters and hegot the city on lock...blah blah blah"...just because I rock with his music...especially when I PERSONALLY have no role or connection to the topic otherthan hearsay information.
But if I know "Person A" happens to be affiliated with 3 of the biggest gangs in my state I would think he isn't a person you like to mess with. So when someone says "Person A ain't to be *%+!!* with, he rolls with Gang X and Gang Y" you call it cheer leading I call it stating facts.
Like I said...it's all hearsay information...and it most instances in a forum like this...it's just used as justification to back somebodyup. Perfect example, in that Clipse thread about their managers being indicted...it was no surprise that the same people who don't like the Clipsemusically were the first ones in there saying, "well that doesn't mean they sold coke...they didn't sell anything...they fake"...and somepeople who are fans were in there saying, "I told you so". It's just all sillly to me. I'm a firm believer that anyone can get touched atanytime...by anybody. It's all ignorant at the end of the day but to quote Young Buck..."your hood ain't no harder mine...**#+% we allthuggin". If someone makes a decision to cause harm to the next man...who he's "affiliated" with isn't going to mean anything whenit's all said and done. Didn't Suge Knight just get pieced by a barber and again by a bodyguard or something?

This is why I just prefer to leave %*** to the music only...all this other stuff is ridiculous.

All I have to say is if you not from the A or know real dudes here, stay out of the talk. Jeezy been missing in the A for a minute and Gucci is a known streetcat (Trust me I know too many people deep in). Jeezy gone stay in his lane because its a bunch of people that already want his head. And as far as BMF goes,some of those cats feel like Jeezy blew them off once he got a buzz. The real dudes dont care for him, just a bunch of industry people and dudes he helped fromhis hood (where ever that is).

say what yall want but everybody who screaming for Gucci in this thread was most likely bumping TM101 n Trap Or Die when they 1st dropped

and i dont know one person who didnt know the verse or ride with Jeezy on Im So Icey

we just got a bunch of people switching up sides cause Gucci hot in the streets and Jeezy went commercial

i been with Jeezy since day one and never was a fan of Gucci but i do respect his street cred and SOME of his club bangers.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

say what yall want but everybody who screaming for Gucci in this thread was most likely bumping TM101 n Trap Or Die when they 1st dropped

and i dont know one person who didnt know the verse or ride with Jeezy on Im So Icey

we just got a bunch of people switching up sides cause Gucci hot in the streets and Jeezy went commercial

i been with Jeezy since day one and never was a fan of Gucci but i do respect his street cred and SOME of his club bangers.

Im not saying I have a problem with Jeezy (although to me his music is falling off). I'm just saying realistically if he tried to start some street stuffwith Gucci, it wouldn't end well for him. I'll still play the stuff I like.

Originally Posted by vcof2005

All I have to say is if you not from the A or know real dudes here, stay out of the talk. Jeezy been missing in the A for a minute and Gucci is a known street cat (Trust me I know too many people deep in). Jeezy gone stay in his lane because its a bunch of people that already want his head. And as far as BMF goes, some of those cats feel like Jeezy blew them off once he got a buzz. The real dudes dont care for him, just a bunch of industry people and dudes he helped from his hood (where ever that is).

QFT. Some of these dudes in her spittin straight tomfoolery...the only people who really know what's going on is the people who stay here....people whohave actually been on the east side or west side....and actually knows what the hell is going on in the city. You got one guy talking like a %!%%%+!idiot....like people in the hood don't have computers
laugh.gif
.....we kept a computer in my crib since dial up was the buisness..so shut the hell up and takethat political crap to the general forum

jeezy went in. not really lyrical. it was a jab no hay maker. but he made a point as much as i don'tmind a rap beef (it brings out the best in a rapper) but its time for gucci to hop off. straight shots %$#& juice mane

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

PleaseSayTheBaby23 wrote:

And I was bumpin Traphouse right along with...
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by M16

QFT.

How many times is someone going to say "ya'll act like you weren't bumpin trap or die/TM101", yeah both of those went hard as f**k so what,dude dropped heat back then but he has feel off a bit since then. I can't stand 50 cent anymore, The Game is one of my favorite rappers, since I boughtGRODT does that mean I can't say the Game is better? because that's the logic 90% of you Jeezy fans are using which is a really bad argument whentrying to say one rapper is better than another.

All that matters is Gucci/So Icey Boys are clearly runnin the A right now, they gettin money, doing shows and there buzz is gettin bigger by the day and Jeezyis salty so he put out this diss. I haven't heard Jeezy drop a nice verse that had me goin
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
since Corporate Thuggin. As for Gucci I get my
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
everytime I listen to him.

For ya F-Y-I, I'm so F-Y-E, spell it F-Y-E cause Dro girl can't read! yeeeeeeah
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
--I'm willin to bet some jeezy fans don't even know whathe talkin bout.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by M16

QFT.

How many times is someone going to say "ya'll act like you weren't bumpin trap or die/TM101", yeah both of those went hard as f**k so what, dude dropped heat back then but he has feel off a bit since then. I can't stand 50 cent anymore, The Game is one of my favorite rappers, since I bought GRODT does that mean I can't say the Game is better? because that's the logic 90% of you Jeezy fans are using which is a really bad argument when trying to say one rapper is better than another.

All that matters is Gucci/So Icey Boys are clearly runnin the A right now, they gettin money, doing shows and there buzz is gettin bigger by the day and Jeezy is salty so he put out this diss. I haven't heard Jeezy drop a nice verse that had me goin
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
since Corporate Thuggin. As for Gucci I get my
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
everytime I listen to him.

For ya F-Y-I, I'm so F-Y-E, spell it F-Y-E cause Dro girl can't read! yeeeeeeah
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
--I'm willin to bet some jeezy fans don't even know what he talkin bout.
Old girl Fantasia prolly, but I hope they keep it on wax, they both make good music. I been down with Jeezy since day one but I respect both oftheir hustles. I'm glad Gucci can be heard on his end.

smh.gif
at dudes acting like Jeezy aint still gettin in in the A now
smh.gif

The only two artists out right now that can pack that building that spells Atlanta on the front are.... T.I. and Jeezy

I #*++# with Gucci and Juice but come on now people... yall are getting reckless

Originally Posted by M16

If anyone touches Gucci I'm personally going after Jeezy's head.

Who wit me ?

wait....first you saying you only like hip-hop with straight lyricism...but now you like Gucci?

Dude you a lame for real.

Ole flip floppin ***

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

smh.gif
at dudes acting like Jeezy aint still gettin in in the A now
smh.gif

The only two artists out right now that can pack that building that spells Atlanta on the front are.... T.I. and Jeezy

I +*+*+ with OJ and Juice but come on now people... yall are getting reckless

last i heard they were the same person
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by M16

If anyone touches Gucci I'm personally going after Jeezy's head.

Who wit me ?

wait....first you saying you only like hip-hop with straight lyricism...but now you like Gucci?

Dude you a lame for real.

Ole flip floppin ***

I been liking gucci for a WHILE.

I don't consider him hip hop either. I think of him as similar to an actor or comedian.

Gucci >>> Drake, Wayne, Kanye etc

Back
Top Bottom