JEEZY-23 24(GUCCI AND OJ DISS)

The Writing on the wall>>>>>>>>>>>>Trappin aint dead

But Tm101 and cant ban the snowman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gucci's rap career

I'm a fan of both so I hope nothing pops off

I see this as a lose lose situation for jeezy though, everybody knows he is better than gucci lyrically but nobody cares

Plus he giving gucci mad publicity dissin them, it aint really nothing you can do to pull gucci's card especially after he murked one of your peoples

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by Im Not You

LOL @ all this speculation of what's going to happen in the streets.

The internet is something

???The internet?? You act like they just kept it on wax the 1st time.... no ppl catching bodies
My point is...we didn't hear about speculation before it happened on the internet. Dudes sitting up here saying who is going to shoot who isretarded.

Jeezy is not built for lyrical battles....hahaha, terrible diss record BUT this beat is dumb nice. My subs gonna hate me for this joint

This song is mad dumb and just a mistake.....the Kobe and LeBron hook makes it even worse
indifferent.gif

"They say the club is off the chain I'm on my Louis !$+! Today..*+#% some Gucci Mane These +$+!$* still on my $#*+ theylike some groupies mane"

" Uh-Oh, they say the club is off the chain straight shots to the head, *+#% some Juiceman Ask the real +$+!$* in the city who got the juice man"…

Ballerific703 wrote: the Kobe and LeBron hook makes it even worse unlistenable
indifferent.gif

what was Jeezy thinking on that hook...terrible
smh.gif
idk if he's ready for this battle

gucci is funny as hell on a record and so is OJ, aye! lyrically i wont co sign for gucci or OJ. Jeezy is ok, not as hot as he was. He's not hungry anymore,just like DMX WAYNE and METH when he put out them BS Albums after the 1st blackout then came back goin in on the 2nd blackout. Theres only a handful of MCsthat will put out good music all the time. Like !%+ ever happened to 50? that ni99a fell off something serious since his first album. when was the last time 50dropped a album and the ENTIRE joint was dope??? Dont worry, ill wait to hear about that
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Quoted from Miss Info's website

According to Legend, Jeezy's song is in response to Gucci Mane's first post-jail mixtape with DJ Holiday, "Writing on the Wall." Leg saysthere were shots fired at Slick Pulla and Big Meech on there? Ionno.

UPDATE 3: I've been told to listen to tracks "Hurry" and "Gorgeous" on that "Writing on the Wall" mixtape.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Jeezy is not built for lyrical battles....hahaha, terrible diss record BUT this beat is dumb nice. My subs gonna hate me for this joint

This song is mad dumb and just a mistake.....the Kobe and LeBron hook makes it even worse
indifferent.gif
This definitely isn't a lyrical battle cause if it were, Gucci wouldn't stand a chance. And I been rockingwith Gucci since day one.
But lets be honest. When this dropped, it was over for Gucci on the music tip.

anybody know how much time Slick Pulla got?

Stay Strapped killed Gucci's early career BUT

1. Killing Jeezy boy...then getting the charges dropped
2. Releasing lots of mixtapes

helped bring him back and i was with him all the way but i think Sportscenter is what really helped him and following that w/ the Gangsta Grillz completed itw/ the public....

nerd.gif

i need:

STAY STRAPPED 2009
pimp.gif

Gucci! talkin' all tough, steady hidin' and
Even his own mama know, Radric Davis a ! (Yeeeeaah)
To be honest gucci! - there's nothin' Gucci about chu (Whudd!)
You p, neverythin's COOCHIE about chu (That's riiight!)
See straight thru you gucci!, you's a plastic rapper (Aye!)
Gucci! all on my #$+%, where's the magnum wrapper? (Hahaa...)
Murdered 'em on "Black Tee", killed 'em on "Icey" (Yuh!)
Gucci! my biggest fan, don't he sound juss like me?

"I'm so Iceeyyyy", and you not icey at all (Aye!)
Ya jewelry look like it came outta middle of the mall

Jacob said, He DID NOT make that watch!

'Cause you need to take that monkey $%@* off you, embaressin' us gucci!

All that rich $%@* gucci!, you better stop that gucci!
'Fore I take my tennis shoe money and buy out ya contract
Know what I'm talkin' bout
Real talk gucci! my TENNIS SHOE like I said

gucci been taking shots at jeezy so it was only right
and jeezy already shutdown gucci buzz before i don't know why gucci was even thinkin bout the boy jeezy now
i rocks with both of em buuuuut gucci will never be on jeezy level ever
trap or die>>>>gucci career

Seriously this Gucci Thing is gettin really outta control this *@#$@ is horrible. And Neva in Life will be better than Jeezy musically. This is what kills meabout NT ya'll ride the hype like no other, these dudes are rappers not gangstas but rappers.... How da F does someone win a battle because they have goonsbehind them

crazy how Jeezy kept saying Gucci was just rapping and how he doesn't talk over records...
when in fact that's the only thing that Jeezy ever did... Jeezy was talking like he'd go and handle
Gucci himself... I can't respect someone that says all this over a record and doesn't live up to it...

Tell em this aint what he want NOT the boy snow
but between me and you i think them boys know!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

Seriously this Gucci Thing is gettin really outta control this *@#$@ is horrible. And Neva in Life will be better than Jeezy musically. This is what kills me about NT ya'll ride the hype like no other, these dudes are rappers not gangstas but rappers.... How da F does someone win a battle because they have goons behind them
imo Gucci won the battle... yea Jeezy got at him lyrically, but Gucci got a body on him... which is sad to say but it is what it
is... Jeezy came with the tough guy talk... but Gucci actually backed his up...

atleast jeezy has goons willing to die for him...I aint hear no 1 trying to take out jeezy from gucci's side?

Jeezy>>>Gucci

^^^^^Exactly.

Idk how ya'll sayin Jeezy lyrically better
laugh.gif
neither one has wordplaylike Jay. Yeah Jeezy is more mainstream, has more money, etc. but that's just stating the obvious. Since both dudes pride themselves on that street rap,sayin their real, & who got the streets on lock Gucci wins in all three of those categories. People sayin we underestimating Jeezy but I don't see it,he isn't the same trap or die Jeezy we used to love, Trappin ain't dead was weak juice and I actually like dude.

At the end of the day it was dumb for Jeezy to try and rekindle this flame, because either 1) Gucci goin to come back with a hard diss that's gonna beenertaining that's going to have NT
roll.gif
and smash this 23 24 trash or2)Gucci goin to ignore it and just let the so icey boys deal with CTE in person.

Let me remind ya'll Gucci's last diss was What Kinda King and imo he went in on T.I.--smh at him calling it off a day later though.

So he actually sends goons to Gucci Crib and he loses credibility. He backed it up the shooters didn't. What were ya'll expecting jeezy 2 do after goout on a dvd and say he's gonna continue to put hits out, dude is one of the biggest stars in hip hop hes not gonna risk gettin arrested becuz of F'ngucci Mane.

And yes i could say Jeezy is a much better rapper than Gucci and he proved that with the Recession. Gucci is hands down one of the top 5 worst rappers gettingshine right now along with juice. Which is further proven by the fact people like gucci because he makes them laugh/ ignanat smfh
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom