Jeezy x Don Cannon : Trap or Die 2 - The mythical beast doth exist

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Illn is fire but you know how NTers gas anything Clipse is on
laugh.gif
. This is well deserved.

Shoulda had Fab on it instead though. He woulda bodied it more.

How are we "gassing" The Clipse if they actually come correct on virtually everything they appear on?

And Fab saying the same ol' punchlines on every 16 isn't "bodying it more." Off Fab's tip. He's weak.

uh oh... "my punchline rappers are better than yours"

laugh.gif
. This is well deserved.

How are we "gassing" The Clipse if they actually come correct on virtually everything they appear on?

And Fab saying the same ol' punchlines on every 16 isn't "bodying it more." Off Fab's tip. He's weak.
smh.gif
you stay thinking im dissing you my dude when it comes to the Clipse
laugh.gif
. I said this one was well deserved with the gas but sometimes yall might gas it a lil too much with the Clipse.

Fab don't be forcing his punchlines on features. When the Clipse wasn't even known in rap, Fab was on your favorite rappers remix's and beats KILLING verses.  You better believe he woulda outshined everyone on this track and ___'s know i hate on Fab but im not a hater. c'mon ILLI
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I was just saying...

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

laugh.gif
. This is well deserved.

uh oh... "my punchline rappers are better than yours"
laugh.gif

Fab shoulda been on the tape off the strength
of the first one and they aint do nothin in a min.

laugh.gif
. This is well deserved.

smh.gif
laugh.gif
. I said this one was well deserved with the gas but sometimes yall might gas it a lil too much with the Clipse.

Fab don't be forcing his punchlines on features. When the Clipse wasn't even known in rap, Fab was on your favorite rappers remix's and beats KILLING verses.  You better believe he woulda outshined everyone on this track and ___'s know i hate on Fab but im not a hater. c'mon ILLI
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I was just saying...

Fab gets dramatically worse with every verse he spits

Clipse get dramatically better with every verse THEY spit.

Fab ain't bodying anybody with his predictable @@! punchlines that a 12 year old can finish. C'MON, SO-SAH!

laugh.gif
. This is well deserved.

smh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I was just saying...

Fab gets dramatically worse with every verse he spits

Clipse get dramatically better with every verse THEY spit.

Fab ain't bodying anybody with his predictable @@! punchlines that a 12 year old can finish. C'MON, SO-SAH!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Honestly with my first listen it flowed so well together that I forgot there were separate songs...and I like that...Definitely a solid mixtape. Could be in the running for an end of the year award...

Problem reminds me of Money Make Me Cum by Rick Ross
The Introduction beat is mean & I agree Fab would've bodied I'm Illin
eyes.gif
 @ the hate for Fab on NT &
roll.gif
 @ the shots @ Drake (c) Pusha T

yall kill me with that can we get a no dj version. Yall underrating what Cannon did for this tape shut the *@*@ up and ride to it

I don't think Push would toss shots at Drake. He was supposed to be on Til' the Casket Drops but got replaced by Yo Gotti.

Originally Posted by CaptainSpaulding

clipse
eyes.gif

they wack

camaro is bananas

why the hell didnt he make Camaro longer with another verse at the least and let that beat ride out
smh.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Y'all critics act like y'all paid $$$ for this joint.

LOL.

I see why I stay out the music forum...
laugh.gif
i feel you

but at the same time nowadays just anticipating downloading and listening to it is important as much as dudes buying a product.

^
I think that's subjective, and the problem with folks in this era now. But that's another topic...

However, this was worth my time and 5 minute download, as it'll be in the deck all Spring/Summer...

This is quality. Def. not some "let's throw these n' some free %*%% before the REAL album drops."

Just my opinion...

Everyone "falls off" (seems to be the term used here), but Jeezy is a person who stays and perfects his lane.

So, I enjoy it... For what it is...

Free of charge...........................................

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Y'all critics act like y'all paid $$$ for this joint.

LOL.

I see why I stay out the music forum...
I think everyone understands that a mixtape isn't an album and that it's free, but at the same time if you put something out with your name on it it's gonna be judged. And if you're an artist someone really likes then they are gonna expect you to live up to their hype every time you put something out. Probably not fair for the artist, but then again the ones that are doing well are in that position because of fans who critique their work...

laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ Jeezy making a Detroit Anthem better than ++!%!@ actually from the city....

tape is 100....

Back
Top Bottom