Jeffrey Epstein commits suicide in Manhattan jail

A respected athlete and media figure implies you're a pedophile, and it's not a big deal? :lol:

Kimmel already said people are harassing his family over some stupid **** Rodgers said on that show
:lol: I wonder how many people who wanted to hang Melyssa Ford are downplaying this.

It doesn’t really sound like he’s been “respectable” since covid. What kind of harassment are we talking about? Surely not face to face. What was it? Like a week between when Rodgers said that and when the Kimmel-less list was released? Idk I can’t be bothered by a bold face lie that everyone I know know isn’t true. Everything doesn’t deserve a response.
Using your platform to insinuate that someone sexually assaults children deserves a response. Especially if it comes from someone with a reach as huge as Aaron Rodgers & Pat McAfee.

"What kind of harassment are we talking about?" :lol:

Yea, I dont count SM "harassment". Just turn it off. Thats like crying because someone called you out your name on Xbox live to me.

I don't think the harassment was just social media

Because he mentioned his family being put in danger

So it was probably real world harassment

Lex Wexner being real close with Epstein & also running Victoria's secret at the same time is like WILD, still not enough info on how dude let Epstein essentially control his fortune & why

LMFAOOO he brought him back anyway :rofl: :rofl:

Dudes are up there doing whatever they want on ESPN :lol:, gotta love when you have all the leverage

Back
Top Bottom