Jeffrey Epstein commits suicide in Manhattan jail

8AF4FEA3-E2CF-4BCE-AD11-6F637FE5FBAA.png

What a sick ****in guy, ****in sick. Hope everyone goes to jail but that won’t happen

And nobody is bringing Hollywood down. So much money, too powerful.

Oh...and Bill Bar...the current attorney general had ties to Epstein. His pops was the one who gave him the Private school position. Barr said he’d refuse himself for being close...then at the last moment, UN-recused himself.

Barr is also a corrupt AG and helped snuff out Republican crimes IE Reagan Iran-Contra etc, and Mueller report. Also pardoned many of the republicans that were convicted of crimes.

I mean....who y’all think took Epstein off suicide watch...a month after he tried to kill himself :lol:.

How about..... they’re “faking” his death, he changed his appearance, new name. And he’s going abroad (no pun attended)

This.

Either way they won because ****** know some other **** going on and ****** still just tweeting about it :lol:

****** gon try and meme thru the apocalypse when it happen :lol:

Every "conspiracy" really is some **** that happened in damn near plain sight. Lol

You'd be very naive to think there isn't a massive conspiracy to hide and protect the names at all levels. This guy had insane connections all over the world.

We will never know the full extent of what was going on.

Can you post or PM me the album back/picture in your avatar?

Trump appointed Labor Secretary (Acosta) = Guy who gave Epstein the “sweetheart deal in FL”

Trump appointed Attorney General...via Sessions firing and installation (Barr) = Guy who’s father gave Epstein a position at a school without a degree...and who recused and UN-recused himself from this very case.

These aren’t “conspiracies”. These are real things, happening in real time. That are being reported. Epstein could’ve killed himself for all we know. But the strands are there. Powerful people at the highest form in govt dealt with yo for 40 years.

This **** gonna get ugly and take down some people we **** with. When you get into a certain tax bracket it's just different.

I just hope I don't see Ye or Hov involved.

When you are new money, you gotta have a mentor early in the game to keep you from goofy people and parties that would get you wrapped up and blackmailed by the like of these kinda people.

Chris Tucker was hot in the late 90s and probably thought he was hanging with the upper crust. Get your money and stay out of LA Hollywood. Go get a spread in the country somewhere. Get away from the madness.

4chan knowing Epstein DEAD before he was announced DEAD....hmm...

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/222518349/jeffrey-epstein-dead

Anonymous (ID: swam8WlF) 08/10/19(Sat)08:44:55
Not saying anything after this pls do not try to dox me but last night after 0415 count they took him medical in a wheelchair front cuffed but not 1 triage nurse says they spoke to him. Next thing we know a trip van shows up? We do not do releases on the weekends unless a judge orders it. Next thing we know, he's put in a single man cell and hangs himself? Heres the thing, the trip van did NOT sign in and we did not record the plate number and a guy in a green dress military outfit was in the back of the van according to the tower guy who let him thru the gate. You guys i am shaking right now but i think they switched him out.

Either MFs got amazing imagination or this **** wild :lol:

What time did the news break and what time does 4chan go by? (EST, PST, etc.)

They say he was obsessed with girls with braces.

Wouldn't be surprised if he had a dentist there.

Seems like more than a chair for a facial.

In Dallas years ago there were a group of shady dentist riding around the hood picking kids up giving them braces for candy and billing insurance. Wouldn't be surprised

Back
Top Bottom