Jeffrey Epstein commits suicide in Manhattan jail

The terms of that deal along with her immunity was overruled last year following Epstein’s arrest. If she still had the immunity they wouldn’t have the authority to arrest or charge her. Rumors were she had been living in a non extradition country for years so she’s a idiot to come back to the states with her name buzzing from the Doc.
That's incorrect. Epstein's accusers tried to overturn the plea agreement but that challenge failed in court. An appeals court upheld the plea agreement back in April of this year due to a technicality. A lower court initially invalidated the plea on the basis of violating the Crime Victim Rights Act but the Appeals Court upheld the plea deal (while condemning it as a disgrace) because that law could only apply if Epstein had been charged.

SDNY evidently is evidently confident they can overcome the plea agreement though. I haven't really gone through the indictment fully but I think one way of fully getting around it would be to charge activities that took place prior to the period covered by Epstein's plea.
SDNY also argued in the Epstein case that the protections of the 2008 plea agreement only applied to that Florida US Attorney's Office (meaning other US Attorney's offices like SDNY could charge Epstein and others) but that seemed like a weak argument that was by no means guaranteed to succeed.

Last edited:
I hope they can successfully arrest and prosecute all those associated with and that had any interactions with minors via Epstein or Maxwell

get all of these criminals

That's incorrect. Epstein's accusers tried to overturn the plea agreement but that challenge failed in court. An appeals court upheld the plea agreement back in April of this year due to a technicality. A lower court initially invalidated the plea on the basis of violating the Crime Victim Rights Act but the Appeals Court upheld the plea deal (while condemning it as a disgrace) because that law could only apply if Epstein had been charged.

SDNY evidently is evidently confident they can overcome the plea agreement though. I haven't really gone through the indictment fully but I think one way of fully getting around it would be to charge activities that took place prior to the period covered by Epstein's plea.
SDNY also argued in the Epstein case that the protections of the 2008 plea agreement only applied to that Florida US Attorney's Office (meaning other US Attorney's offices like SDNY could charge Epstein and others) but that seemed like a weak argument that was by no means guaranteed to succeed.
I need links. I know Acosta oversaw the proceedings of the Epstein case at the state level so maybe that outside jurisdiction theory holds weight. It was my understanding that the logistics of the entire Florida plea deal were deemed unjust and thrown out on that basis. Acosta rode off into into the sunset when the media started probing into his handling of the Epstein case.

Dutch police discover secret torture site in shipping containers
By Simon Cullen, Mick Krever and James Frater

Updated 3:43 PM ET, Tue July 7, 2020

A  screengrab of a container equipped as a torture chamber, in Wouwse Plantage,  taken from video made available by the Netherlands Police on July 7.

A screengrab of a container equipped as a torture chamber, in Wouwse Plantage, taken from video made available by the Netherlands Police on July 7.
(CNN)Authorities in the Netherlands have discovered an apparent torture site hidden inside shipping containers, which were lined with sound-proofing material and filled with assumed torture devices, the country's National Prosecutor's Office has said.
Officers raided the site at Wouwse Plantage on the Dutch-Belgian border on June 22, arresting six men suspected of kidnapping and hostage taking.
They found six shipping containers which had been converted to what are believed to be "prison cells," as well as a stash of weaponry including pruning shears and loppers.
"In each of the cells, handcuffs were attached to the ceiling and floor, in order to be able to chain someone standing up with their arms raised," the statement said. "The rooms were finished with noise isolating panels and heat-insulating foil."

Content by CNN Underscored
Face masks that support a good cause
Face masks have become our new normal, and with these masks, you can make sure you're doing even more good than usual.

One of the units also contained a dental chair, with straps for feet and arms. "The sea container with the dental chair contained bags with objects that were presumably intended to torture or at least put pressure on victims," the statement added.
Hundreds arrested after police infiltrate secret criminal phone network

Hundreds arrested after police infiltrate secret criminal phone network

"The police found, among other things, pruning shears, loppers, a branch saw, scalpels, pliers, extra handcuffs, fingercuffs, tape, balaclavas, and black cotton bags that can be pulled over the head. During a search at a home in Rotterdam, 24 kilos of MDMA was also found."
The containers were also fitted with cameras for remote monitoring.
Officers also found three stolen delivery vans, two BMWs, seven handguns and a Chinese variant of the AK-47. "In total, 25 weapons were found with the suspects," the National Prosecutor's Office said.
Authorities say the investigation began in April, during which officers were able to access an encrypted chat network -- EncroChat -- to track the group's movements and plans. "From this it could be deduced who the intended victims were," the statement said.
"They were warned by the police and went into hiding elsewhere. As a result, and thanks to permanent CCTV surveillance in and near the warehouse, planned kidnappings, hostage-taking and other serious violent crimes were prevented."
EncroChat, which offered a secure mobile phone instant messaging service, was a "criminal marketplace" used by 60,000 people worldwide for coordinating the distribution of illicit goods, money laundering and plotting to kill rivals, according to the UK's National Crime Agency (NCA).
The discovery of the containers followed a series of successful raids by UK and European police based on information from the network, which saw hundreds arrested and more than 27 tons of drugs seized in the UK and Netherlands.
The six men who were arrested in relation to the apparent torture site are all from The Netherlands. An Amsterdam court on Monday ordered their detention for 90 days.

What's True
Displayed below is a genuine image of JonBenét Ramsey that appeared in the A&E docuseries "Hunting JonBenét's Killer: The Untold Story."

What's False
However, this is not the last known photograph of Ramsey.

What's Undetermined
The identity of the woman in the background is unknown.

Is Snopes the Deep State or simply less reliable than an instagram meme page?

Last edited:
I need links. I know Acosta oversaw the proceedings of the Epstein case at the state level so maybe that outside jurisdiction theory holds weight. It was my understanding that the logistics of the entire Florida plea deal were deemed unjust and thrown out on that basis. Acosta rode off into into the sunset when the media started probing into his handling of the Epstein case.
What you're thinking of is the initial court ruling, which did throw out the plea deal as invalid. That ruling was successfully appealed.

April 14 2020:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...y-epsteins-non-prosecution-deal-idUSKCN21W2G9
Appeals court upholds Jeffrey Epstein's non-prosecution deal
A federal appeals court on Tuesday upheld a 2007 deal between federal prosecutors and Jeffrey Epstein that allowed the financier to avoid federal sex trafficking charges, finding it did not violate his victims’ rights.

“It’s not a result we like, but it’s the result we think the law requires,” a 2-1 panel of the 11th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals wrote in its opinion, which overturned a ruling by a federal judge last year that the agreement violated the federal Crime Victims’ Rights Act.

Reactions: ace
not when u know about project mockingbird

I guess so lol, I don't know what that is. It's crazy how bad mainstream media and news has gotten. Just seems like they are entertainment networks for their particular demographic.

Back
Top Bottom