Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy RICH - One piece of the PUZZLE

They obviously side stepped anything that had to do with Trump or Clinton. They mentioned them...but they didn't get any witnesses to admit to being raped by them (which i am assuming they could have found)

The Doc def seemed half baked when it came to trying to bury some of the wrong doers. It just so happened that the dude on the island happened to see prince Andrew and mentioned it. It did not seem like the goal was to try to rat out all the rapist.

I finally finished it all. it’s no new information, to me at least, and it’s kind of,sorry to say, useless? I get it’s an emotional draw in for people currently with the me too movement. the women are speaking up and whatnot. we want justice for the women but at the same time it dwells on HIS doing with the women but with the world looking at him and with the meme “Epstein didn’t kill him self” The story we really wanna know is who else did it with him. He’s bad yes we all know that but there are other big fish to fry.
Glad Andrew is getting pulled into it. Brace for one of Epstein’s lawyers to show up on the series

My main takeaways from the doc:

1) Dershowitz's teeth. Yikes!

2) The Wexler connection lends credence to the myth that a lot of these wealthy guys do something "strange for some change" :lol:

3) Those two sisters at first? I wouldn't be surprised if their parents knew about Epstein, and/or had some funny stuff going on in that household as well.

Y'all willingly send your children thousands of miles away to stay with a guy you barely know? Word? Your daughter is a talented artist, and her muses of choice are her naked little sisters? Man those are MAJOR red flags

I had heard he had a spot beside homeboy in Ohio, and I was thinking it would be obvious he was stealing money, considering he was his only client. He should know he couldn't afford three houses and a island.

Then when the doc had the questioning, and they asked him about them having relations, and it filled in the missing part for me

Got it on my phone

about time

I'm shocked she didn't go to a country with no extradition

Bill Barr tried to fire the head of the SDNY, Geoffrey Bernan a couple of days ago

I thought the orange clown and barr got rid of the SDNY attorney for investigating his taxes and his buddy rudy but it was really about his pedo escapades.

Maybe a 2 birds with 1 stone situation

2 similar threads, so i'll ask twice:
What do you think will become of this situational or somewhat of unveiling?

Human trafficking at time was normalized, but now it's a huge dark secret that many fail to acknowledge it's existence.

1593714631085.png

Prince Andrew up next

If they don’t end up ”Suiciding“ her. She will be tried for her involvement with Epstein and under age prostitution or soliciting prostitution of a minor in New York, the Virgin Islands I believe and wherever else the both of them conducted their heinous acts. She as just as bad as he his. If she wishes to lower her prison sentence she’ll have to snitch out others on the black mail evidence that Epstein piled up over the years.

Justice isn’t truly served until everyone in their circle of evil is shown in the light and tried. As for unveiling if it truly happens a lot of peoples worlds will be turned upside down and people will never be looked at the same; Clinton’s, Kevin Spacey, Leslie Wexler. Prince Andrew of course as mentioned So on and so forth. People know that there are many types of evil in the world but to know that some of their beloved people in the limelight are amongst them will blow peoples minds.

Pretty sure this woman will end up dead. I’m betting it will be a red color scarf or red color cord. Something red.

Back
Top Bottom