Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy RICH - One piece of the PUZZLE

How connected was this guy and what other Maniacal Scenarios does he tie into?

They say PIZZAGate was debunked and "nobody is selling Sex out of a Pizza Pong house".
They say "those people run our Country, they wouldn't do that."
They say Sex Trafficking only happens in the MOVIES and "nobody is harvesting kids for Adrenochrome or any other Reason".
They say anybody pushing inforamtion that any of those things are frequent or recent occurrences, should hush.
I want to know how Big of a Poision Pimp this guy Epstein was, who his Friends were and see if I can learn something......
This 4part Series should say something right?........

One piece of the PUZZLE

in. and to add more fuel to the dark capitalist flame 130 people have came forward claiming they're his children to try to inherit over half a billion he's accumulated

That thread was done 1month ago.
Considering the TITLE of that THread I thought it appropriate to separate this one from that one.

Of Course Joe Recarey passed away.
He was the lead Detective on the First Case where Epstein was convicted of Solicting Sex with a Minor.
When he passed away he was "in touch with two other victims"

...........this cover up is going to prove HUGE>
People think the day of reckoning for all of these Pedos is coming. Well I’m here to tell you, it is not. These people are going to skate. The few that slip up will get got but as far as brining indictments against 10’s of 100’s of the Elite of Super Rich and powerful, man that is not going to happen. Censorship and Money is all they need. If it’s not reported the average man/woman won’t get the memo.

There aren’t enough people that know and share this information. Too easy to deem a few as tinfoil misinfo agents and have the general public believe that, as opposed to getting the info themselves and making an informed decision.
If mainstream says it didn’t happen, it didn’t.
If they say it did happen, then it did.
They’ll do or allow a couple of documentaries like this, and even Hop on the “these guys are sick this is so messed up train” and then they never speak of it again, and we forget, and then out of sight out of mind.

Those caught absolutely red handed may fall, outside of that it will blow over.

Last edited:
This guy was not so much connected as, everybody was in his pocket.
That’s the power of blackmail.
Imagine being a sick Pedo Pervert that is so horny to blow your load and get your rocks off that you never even consider the Man and Madam that are responsible for setting up your date, providing the setting and coordinating this entire experience is also video taping and recording the entire session.
Thats how Epstein got away with it.

This man hired Kenneth Starr who was a Lawyer/Judge and the man responsible for the indictments and case against Bill/Hillary Clinton’s involvement in the Whitewater Controversy back in the early 90’s.

Kenneth Starr and Company immediately gets Alex Acosta who was the US ATTORNEY to drop the case and charges against Epstein AND GRANTS IMMUNITY AGAINST ANY OF HIS ASSOCIATES AND CO CONSPIRATORS WHO WERE NAMED AND UNAMED, in exchange for Epstein pleading guilty to Soliciting Prostitution and serving 18months

People knew he was convicted of underage prostitution in 2006 and was out of JAIL on House Arrest and they STILL FLOCKED TO HIM, Chris Tucker, Clinton, Spacey, these guys all hung out at his ILSAND after his initial Conviction, while he was on Probation/House Arrest and still got involved with him and his “get togethers”

Leaving his Home was a violation of his probation But, when the Private Detective who was hired to follow him and document his violation of Probaction would call in on him and say he was in violation, they were told “he’s a a celebrity, what do you expect us to do?”

So many people were complicit in his doings, and this is why?
It’s because he has dirt on them.
It’s because Epstein has them on video.

The law didn’t care.
He was above the law.
It wasn’t until they had so much undeniable evidence against him(about the same time Spacey and Weinstein and Weiner got caught)

Weiners laptop had all those fools dead to rights.

Even to this day the information in that laptop hasn’t crumbled their Pedo Sex Traffic ways.
It’s only resulted in the deaths of folk who have seen the info on that laptop.

Their are sooooo many powerful People who are caught up in this SexRing that a cover up is imminent.

This is unreal.

The public will call people conspiracy nuts.
NETFLIX is making Docs on this stuff, and those who believe this stuff are wrote off as nuts. They are silenced.
They are censored.
They are called nuts by logical everyday people.

Unreal.

Last edited:
This lady Virginia Roberts has photos of herself and PRINCE F’ing Andrew of the UK....she’s telling us he raped her. And we’re sweeping it under the rug. We’re calling people crazy and claiming they are pushing misinformation.
This girl was 17years old.
Has proof of the night I’m question, pictures of all of them together on a night of Prince Andrew birthday, but she’s crazy, folks believing her are crazy nuts.
This WOLRD IS sick.
So many people complicit in this. People we work with, are friends with, are related to, people we talk sneakers with on Internet forums, are complicit.

We are censored for “claiming” these things are real.

#meTOO is spoken about in ways like “ever since the #meTOO movement Women have been_______”

That __________ is always a negative connotation.
It’s laughed about.
It’s lumped and tied in WITH Trash and brushed under the rug as conspiracy.

NOW DONT GET ME WRONG, there are some silly conspiracies( FLAT EARTH) out there that shouldn’t be lumped in with PedoGate and PizzaGate. Claiming there is an ELITE LIZARD humanoid clan walking around may be silly. All are not the same. This can’t be lumped in with those things.

These ladies have been making claims for years andeven now, I digress.

You’re having a one man convo but I’ll chime in since you’re right and I already finished the series. Ghislaine Maxwell should be in prison, Prince Albert and Bill Clinton are both lying with evidence to support and Alexander Acosta was guaranteed a position of power in the Trump administration as a favor from the Epstein plea deal from the first case.

The pedophilia is sick enough but the most disturbing takeaway from this documentary is how much pull these people actually have. Epstein’s weapon was having dirt on people, how else do you get away stealing $46 million from the owner of Victoria Secret with no legal action unless you’ve got bargaining chips.

I’m also quite impressed that a college dropout managed to become a college professor and find his way to Wall Street. He was clearly gifted in the art of persuasion and must have known his stuff because it’s been said that he excelled at everything in his career.

Last edited:
I didn’t necessarily need any dialogue here.
We’ve spoke in depth about these events over the years in a recently closed thread. All of the conversing ended with one taking their ball and going home with no last word, just the external thought that misinformation was poison and not needed in these times, the thread as a whole was deemed unfounded lunacy.
Simply airing my thoughts on the subject as I started/finished the series. Just a stand alone topic kept separate from combined theories deemed overall toxic waste.

Last edited:
If they are allowing this shxt on Netflix/YouTube, I don’t know how much stock/truth I can put into it.

They are all a bunch of actors in cahoots, so I don’t know what to believe.

Just sit back and watch the show like I’ve been doing, I suppose.

If they are allowing this shxt on Netflix/YouTube, I don’t know how much stock/truth I can put into it.

They are all a bunch of actors in cahoots, so I don’t know what to believe.

Just sit back and watch the show like I’ve been doing, I suppose.
That is how I feel.

Yeah the sheer number of girls he was getting to give him "massages" is crazy. Two of the girls that recruited for him said they brought like 30 or 40 girls to him....thats only 2 of his recruiters.

I know this is a stupid question but if they just legalize prostitution could that curb any of this behavior? I am assuming people that go after under age girls are just sick. But they also do it because they are naive. Dude was paying the girl $200 to bring him a girl that he then paid $200. This was in 2005....that is a ton of money back then (and now). If it were just legal he could just pay the money to consenting adults. (i know its a power thing and just a mental health problem but still its so hard for me to rationalize why anyone would prey on under age girls)

Damn. That whole thing is jacked up.
move ready some wild articles about duke and his island. Terrible.

I read it all but hold on they closed the thread?!

Yea. It closed last week. Even the thought of a volume2 was frowned upon. Even if we could bring it back it wouldn’t be the same.
As green rhino123 green rhino123 so eloquently put it, “
I wouldn't want a new thread to have unique limitations prescribed.....
dictating the narrative of a thread designed to have little intellectual limitations......pushing the opposite of the thread design”

Bill Barr
Alan Dershowitz
Ken Starr
Alex Acosta
Donald Trump
Prince Andrew
Bill Clinton
Etc

I firmly believe Trump & Bill Barr got Epstein knocked off. And took the evidence. Like....Barr’s father was the one who gave Epstein his first mysterious job at The Dalton School....without a degree. And that was the start. What are the chances that years later...Bill Barr would be Trump’s AG...and overseeing Epstein’s prison....after recusing and THEN unrecusing himself from the case...right before he passed.

Acosta who got Epstein the sweetheart deal...became Trump’s Labor Secretary.

Dershowitz has ADMITTED to getting massages at Epstein residence. What a coincidence he’s the presidents legal team, too. Kenn Star vehemently defending and contradicting himself from ‘98.

They all share the same secrets. They all cover for each other. Crooked people rewarded with prominent Gov positions because they keep secrets and are tied in by the bad deeds they’ve done.

The name of the game is blackmail...and human sex trafficking amongst wealthy white men....protected by the judicial system, government and law.

It’s sick.

Yea. It closed last week. Even the thought of a volume2 was frowned upon. Even if we could bring it back it wouldn’t be the same.
As green rhino123 green rhino123 so eloquently put it, “
I wouldn't want a new thread to have unique limitations prescribed.....
dictating the narrative of a thread designed to have little intellectual limitations......pushing the opposite of the thread design”
Hate to see it but yeah. Being limited in a thread that dwells within asking questions about everything and anything that is unknown or hidden knowledge from common folk would be a hypocrisy in itself. Times are changing my friends

Bill Barr
Alan Dershowitz
Ken Starr
Alex Acosta
Donald Trump
Prince Andrew
Bill Clinton
Etc

I firmly believe Trump & Bill Barr got Epstein knocked off. And took the evidence. Like....Barr’s father was the one who gave Epstein his first mysterious job at The Dalton School....without a degree. And that was the start. What are the chances that years later...Bill Barr would be Trump’s AG...and overseeing Epstein’s prison....after recusing and THEN unrecusing himself from the case...right before he passed.

Acosta who got Epstein the sweetheart deal...became Trump’s Labor Secretary.

Dershowitz has ADMITTED to getting massages at Epstein residence. What a coincidence he’s the presidents legal team, too. Kenn Star vehemently defending and contradicting himself from ‘98.

They all share the same secrets. They all cover for each other. Crooked people rewarded with prominent Gov positions because they keep secrets and are tied in by the bad deeds they’ve done.

The name of the game is blackmail...and human sex trafficking amongst wealthy white men....protected by the judicial system, government and law.

It’s sick.
SUrprised to see YOU in here. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom