RIP Jeopardy’s Alex Trebek Stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer

Institution, and a man of class in general. Feel terrible for him and his family, life is precious and we have reminders everyday if you pay attention.

Cancer is crazy but what’s more crazy is that once diagnosed it’s **** the mental timer goes off and you just begin to die. I’m at the point where I’d rather just not know

Damn hope he beats it.

I remember I was watching and got three questions right in a row and thought I was good. Until I realized it was a Junior editon.

That's what Swayze had :smh:

Yeah, it's one of the worse ones to get because the survival rate is extremely low - partly because as a few folks have said already there aren't a lot of symptoms until it's quite advanced. I read yesterday that the 5 year rate is 7%. Doesn't look good.

I lost my mom to this a few years ago. It comes so fast and within weeks I lost her. It runs heavy in my family, I’m so scared it’s gonna be me one day. Please someone out there find a cure.

So sorry to hear, man.

Have you/your family been checked for a hereditary gene? Because it runs in your family talk to your doctors to see if you can get screened yearly.

ShimmeringUnfinishedEagle-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom