Jerry Jones IS Interested ... But Getting Outbid ...

Originally Posted by ALSDAMAN24

Jerry never swore TO would be a Cowboy this season. People were trying to read in between the lines and speculate as usual. He is starting to listen to the people around him more, especially his son Stephen who will take over the team after Jerry steps down.
what in the %%#% are you talking about? jerry got on the camera about 100 times saying TO would be with dallas this year ... two days before hisrelease was announced he said it and there was a big thing on bspn about how he lied ...

Yeah
indifferent.gif

I trust a reputable reporter and the owner of the team over you.
first off,
indifferent.gif
yaself ... secondly, when did everyonehop on the ed werder bandwagon
laugh.gif
... dude is single handedly the worstteam correspondent espn has and is a stone cold %%*$# at that ... and jerry jones is notorious for fudging the truth and not showing his hand ... where youbeen at?

Well, I don't believe ANYTHING Jerry says.. He said two weeks before he cut TO that Terrell was, is, and will be a Dallas Cowboy, no questions asked, so...

But why shouldn't we believe Ed Werder? You still upset he's the one that said Terrell was causing problems?
ohwell.gif

man how many PLAYERS inside the locker room do you need to hear say ed werder is full of *%%+ before you dismiss him? he tries his hardest to conjure upstories that will create a buzz and cries when he gets called out on it ... "well i had 'a source' wah wah wah" ... i woudlnt believe meeither, but not in favor of ed werder or jerry jones, just dont believe me cuz you dont believe me lol ...

for the record, i talked to my guy before the bogus strip club story and the additional suspension talks came out ... he hasnt told me anything more so thatcould mean anything ...

What else would you expect players to say? "Yeah, guys were acting like babies and we let it become a distraction that kept us from taking care ofbusiness!" Uh huh, OK...

Guys in Philadelphia were quiet about everything and said it was overblown too, aside from the little jabs McNabb took now and again...

Where there's smoke, there's fire... And I very seriously doubt Ed Werder made up the fact he had a source (player) INSIDE THE LOCKER ROOM telling himall this stuff, and he'd still be welcomed back in Dallas... If that were a flat, 100% boldfaced lie, guys would stop talking to him and he wouldn't beheading off to San Antonio for Cowboys Training Camp in the coming weeks...

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

when did everyone hop on the ed werder bandwagon
laugh.gif
What did Werder report that wasnt right about the Cowboys season last year? From what I gathered all of it was true.

Their has been plenty of dudes who have be just as athletic as Vick who haven't panned out at WR. Their has been Olympic athletes who have tried and failed.
Like who? There's not many touching Vick's athleticism. And Olympic athlete isn't sayin much....all that means is you're very veryfast around an oval, in the same amount of clothes I go to bed in
laugh.gif
.Nascar runners
roll.gif

Jerry never swore TO would be a Cowboy this season. People were trying to read in between the lines and speculate as usual. He is starting to listen to the people around him more, especially his son Stephen who will take over the team after Jerry steps down.
what in the %%#% are you talking about? jerry got on the camera about 100 times saying TO would be with dallas this year ... two days before his release was announced he said it and there was a big thing on bspn about how he lied ...

Yeah
indifferent.gif

I trust a reputable reporter and the owner of the team over you.
first off,
indifferent.gif
yaself ... secondly, when did everyone hop on the ed werder bandwagon
laugh.gif
... dude is single handedly the worst team correspondent espn has and is a stone cold %%*$# at that ... and jerry jones is notorious for fudging the truth and not showing his hand ... where you been at?

I remember listening to Jerry speaking at the Senior Bowl, and the Stadium Press Conference and he never said he would most certainly be back. Jerry didn'tshow his hand and did fudge the truth about T.O. before he cut him because he made a lot of people think he was going to keep him. It doesn't matter anywaybecause its old news and T.O. is gone. I'm willing to bet money you can take his word about Vick tho. He would look like a hypocrite if he signed him aftercutting T.O. I still think they'll be fine with what they currently have. Their is teams that have one with less.

With T.O. not being on the team made Ed definately look better in the end. I do think some of the stuff he reported was exaggerated but he obviously knewsomething.

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

Their has been plenty of dudes who have be just as athletic as Vick who haven't panned out at WR. Their has been Olympic athletes who have tried and failed.
Like who? There's not many touching Vick's athleticism. And Olympic athlete isn't sayin much....all that means is you're very very fast around an oval, in the same amount of clothes I go to bed in
laugh.gif
. Nascar runners
roll.gif

Their has been look it up. My point is that it's more to playing RB/WR than being athletic and it might take more than a training camp for him to be ableto play another position because he's always been QB. Most NFL RBs/WRs are very athletic. He ain't Superman.

Like who? There's not many touching Vick's athleticism. And Olympic athlete isn't sayin much....all that means is you're very very fast around an oval, in the same amount of clothes I go to bed in
laugh.gif
. Nascar runners
roll.gif
His argument is terrible. But what you said is just as bad.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

laugh.gif
. Nascar runners
roll.gif
His argument is terrible. But what you said is just as bad.

Track runners have nothing on, they're on a perfect surface, and there's no lateral movement involved in what they do. They're just runningstraight to a point. They aint never made a cut in their life unless they have a background in other sports. All they have is an upper hand in runningefficiently.

Vick to 49ers makes sense to me...go to a place that isnt expected to win without a real QB...(i know Vick isnt a real QB either but..you know) or the Texans

update ... two other teams have offered vick significantly better contracts than jerry has and at this point its either vick takes less money to play in dallasor he goes elsewhere ... a damn shame

update ... two other teams have offered vick significantly better contracts than jerry has and at this point its either vick takes less money to play in dallas or he goes elsewhere ... a damn shame

23m7tjd.jpg

update ... two other teams have offered vick significantly better contracts than jerry has and at this point its either vick takes less money to play in dallas or he goes elsewhere ... a damn shame

Proof?

Originally Posted by dland24

Proof?

Nobody believes you dude

Originally Posted by HighRep87

Jerry is up to something, trust.

thats what im praying for ... the only hope im hanging on to now (because i do trust the guy that i talk to) is that jerry panics and sees how the crowds arentquite as big as they were when TO was here ... then he realizes he has a new stadium to fill ... then he realizes hes got borderline new york yankee ticketprices and just straight up throws the boat at vick ...

it went from hot pursuit early on, then back tracking a tad with a minimum offer, and now hes outbid ... i just dont know what he will do ... i know its gottabe eating him up inside the potential cash cow vick could be off merchandise alone ... then you have the possibility of him actually being as good as he wasand helping your team SIGNIFICANTLY in your first year of the new stadium ...

on the other hand, you were the one who reached out first and they kind of balked to wait for other offers ... which isnt a crime, but jerry is prideful and iimagine doesnt dig that +*!! ... could have turned him off completely ... im not inside dudes head, im just telling yall what i hear from as close a source asi can get to ...

and for the record, i could give a %%#! how many of yall believe me or not, cuz when it comes down to it, a human being can change his mind at the drop of adime ... i just hope jerry wises up and at the very least prevents someone in the nfc or god forbid the nfc east from snatching vick up ...

^^ also Jerry was the same person that said there would be no trade for a WR during the deadline, and then Roy Williams is a Cowboys
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom