Jerry Jones IS Interested ... But Getting Outbid ...

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

lol ... its funny how yall ignore everything i said yet it all came true ...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

jones-stad.jpg

lmao ... yall are remedial ... read the damn thread title that i changed when i found out jerry wasnt the front runner anymore ...
Dude, you have been wrong the whole time and the Cowboys were never interested.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lmao ... yall are remedial ... read the damn thread title that i changed when i found out jerry wasnt the front runner anymore ...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was going to post the same thing

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Let him keep going
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just stop it dude and keep it moving. Your %@% was wrong. It's gonna be okay, stop digging a deeper hole for yourself.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That's absolutely not true...

Mort said on ESPN not an hour before Vick signed in Philly that from everything he heard he figured it might be coming down to Steelers and Cowboys...

Yeah I heard Mort on Mike and Mike yesterday guess or as he called it speculate it was the Cowboys he heard rumors there was a good possibility it was and NFCEast team. None of those reporters knew anything and every team kept quiet. None of that reportedly interested team +!@% matters now and neither does thispost. I'm out.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That's absolutely not true...

Mort said on ESPN not an hour before Vick signed in Philly that from everything he heard he figured it might be coming down to Steelers and Cowboys...

Exactly. The insider article mentioned the Cowboys too I don't see why they're going in on dude when he wasn't way off base.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Exactly. The insider article mentioned the Cowboys too I don't see why they're going in on dude when he wasn't way off base.
Yep. Schefter wrote about the Boys interest not two days ago when I bumped this thread... And then Mort even said the Cowboys were kindaconsidered the sleeper team amongst the mainstream media folks from the very beginning, and it looked like their interest was becoming more and more genuineover the past couple of days...

this is the same dude who posts in the golf thread that he shot a 108 one day and a 68 the next and that hes only been golfing like 3 months.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Yep. Schefter wrote about the Boys interest not two days ago when I bumped this thread...
Have you heard Schefters excuse of why he said the Cowboys? Its absurd! He said he heard it would be a NFC East team so he basically guested atthe Cowboys and was totally wrong. Go here and listen to the Podcast from 08/13 http://stations.espn.go.com/stations/espn1033/archive?id=3007926

Im not in here trying to say I have "sources" like this dude but I work in this business and the people I know close to the Cowboys have said theywere never in the mix.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

this is the same dude who posts in the golf thread that he shot a 108 one day and a 68 the next and that hes only been golfing like 3 months.
laugh.gif

that would be the difference between a real course and a par 3 course ... ... ...
laugh.gif
if youre gonna talk @%@* at least know what youre talking about ...

im still trying to figure out why yall think i would completely make a thread up ... i heard what i heard and told you guys ... its not like i was pulling !$!@outta my !%! ... not to mention they had an interest and were seriously outbid ... its like people are so happy he didnt make the cowboys they just disregardeverything i said ...

laugh.gif

that would be the difference between a real course and a par 3 course ... ... ...
laugh.gif

im still trying to figure out why yall think i would completely make a thread up ... i heard what i heard and told you guys ... its not like i was pulling !$!@ outta my !%! ... not to mention they had an interest and were seriously outbid ... its like people are so happy he didnt make the cowboys they just disregard everything i said ...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

im still trying to figure out why yall think i would completely make a thread up ... i heard what i heard and told you guys ... its not like i was pulling !$!@ outta my !%! ... not to mention they had an interest and were seriously outbid ... its like people are so happy he didnt make the cowboys they just disregard everything i said ...
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom