'Jersey Shore' BRAWL -- Ronnie BEATS UP Situation

everyone saying its fake, knows damn well that situation would never allow production to make a publicity stunt like this, especially about him getting his butt whooped..

everyone saying its fake, knows damn well that situation would never allow production to make a publicity stunt like this, especially about him getting his butt whooped..

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

Lulz @ you thinking these people have any control, they are puppets.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

Lulz @ you thinking these people have any control, they are puppets.

I don't know why I read it as "Sammie BEATS UP Situation"
laugh.gif

all that Ron n Sam nonsense got me brainwashed to think they're one in the same.

I don't know why I read it as "Sammie BEATS UP Situation"
laugh.gif

all that Ron n Sam nonsense got me brainwashed to think they're one in the same.

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

roll.gif

Where is this from?
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 just peeped the confused dude in the background witnessing the whole thing 

lol all of this. the guy in the back is like..."omg did he really jus- ...omg he licked him!"

plus the saying on the shirt.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

terrible execution but the hilarity makes up for it.

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

roll.gif

Where is this from?
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 just peeped the confused dude in the background witnessing the whole thing 

lol all of this. the guy in the back is like..."omg did he really jus- ...omg he licked him!"

plus the saying on the shirt.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

terrible execution but the hilarity makes up for it.

This is fake....... they are going to do things like this to get people to watch the show... and i bet this episode wont air until towards the middle/end of the season. I stopped watching this show after Miami. If i had a show.. i'd fight too... that means more views which mean more money..

This is fake....... they are going to do things like this to get people to watch the show... and i bet this episode wont air until towards the middle/end of the season. I stopped watching this show after Miami. If i had a show.. i'd fight too... that means more views which mean more money..

Originally Posted by wren32

I would whoop ronnie's %@%. Just cuz hes big doesnt mean he can fight.
Im glad snitchuation got what was coming though.
Don't know anything about you, but Ronnie's ground control game is pretty nice for an untrained fighter.

0524-jersey-shore-splashexd2-credit.jpg

Ronnie puts hands on him so bad, that Sitch was pregnant when the fight ended.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wren32

I would whoop ronnie's %@%. Just cuz hes big doesnt mean he can fight.
Im glad snitchuation got what was coming though.
Don't know anything about you, but Ronnie's ground control game is pretty nice for an untrained fighter.

0524-jersey-shore-splashexd2-credit.jpg

Ronnie puts hands on him so bad, that Sitch was pregnant when the fight ended.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom