'Jersey Shore' BRAWL -- Ronnie BEATS UP Situation

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Pics look fake. But i believe everything else. Dude has had it coming since FOREVER.
Have to watch the show to see.

same here come one ronnie huge those bruces/marks look like ol boy got slapped if anything. you swear the production team/producers would allow ronnies huge @#$ to beat down frail ol sitch

Wut?
This cant be life.

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Pics look fake. But i believe everything else. Dude has had it coming since FOREVER.
Have to watch the show to see.

same here come one ronnie huge those bruces/marks look like ol boy got slapped if anything. you swear the production team/producers would allow ronnies huge @#$ to beat down frail ol sitch

Wut?
This cant be life.

Looks like situation is smuggling weapons in that hoody.
laugh.gif

What type of roids is Situation on? He has no forearms but huge biceps....kinda reminds me of the TLC show about the dude whose arms exploded....

What type of roids is Situation on? He has no forearms but huge biceps....kinda reminds me of the TLC show about the dude whose arms exploded....

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Dude is on that bicep and chest workout. Dude looks like a light bulb with his skinny legs and wide upper body

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Dude is on that bicep and chest workout. Dude looks like a light bulb with his skinny legs and wide upper body

Anyone watch Geordie Shore? The UK version of Jersey shore

Its reminds me of the first season of jersey shore

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by wren32

I would whoop ronnie's %@%. Just cuz hes big doesnt mean he can fight.
Im glad snitchuation got what was coming though.
Don't know anything about you, but Ronnie's ground control game is pretty nice for an untrained fighter.

Ronnie puts hands on him so bad, that Sitch was pregnant when the fight ended.
laugh.gif

uZiF9.jpg

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by wren32

I would whoop ronnie's %@%. Just cuz hes big doesnt mean he can fight.
Im glad snitchuation got what was coming though.
Don't know anything about you, but Ronnie's ground control game is pretty nice for an untrained fighter.

Ronnie puts hands on him so bad, that Sitch was pregnant when the fight ended.
laugh.gif

uZiF9.jpg

It would've been better if Vinny and Sitch fought. Ever since Ronnie KO'd that one dude with one punch, i knew anyone in the house would take an L from him.

It would've been better if Vinny and Sitch fought. Ever since Ronnie KO'd that one dude with one punch, i knew anyone in the house would take an L from him.

ronnie is only good when he's fighting people who are drunk or older than he is.  his go to move is the sucker punch.

ronnie is only good when he's fighting people who are drunk or older than he is.  his go to move is the sucker punch.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Just watched it on mtvuk...i cant understand *%*# they were saying
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom