Jhene Aiko - Sailing Soul(s) Mixtape

im not you

Banned
sailingSOULsFRONT.jpg

This @@@# is 
pimp.gif
. Just as nice as the nostalgic/ultra and House of Ballons. If you like this new wave of R&B you should find this pretty nice. Has features from Kanye, Drake, Kendrick Lamar, and some others)

sailingSOULsFRONT.jpg

This @@@# is 
pimp.gif
. Just as nice as the nostalgic/ultra and House of Ballons. If you like this new wave of R&B you should find this pretty nice. Has features from Kanye, Drake, Kendrick Lamar, and some others)

pimp.gif
been wanting to make a thread about this tape when it dropped. I've been listening to this for the longest; in the whip, on campus, when I'm studying, when I'm getting it crackin', and sometimes when it's time to knock out.

pimp.gif
been wanting to make a thread about this tape when it dropped. I've been listening to this for the longest; in the whip, on campus, when I'm studying, when I'm getting it crackin', and sometimes when it's time to knock out.

Mouse I think so, if I remember correctly she may be fizz cousin, I think she had a song with omarion too

Mouse I think so, if I remember correctly she may be fizz cousin, I think she had a song with omarion too

Joint has been on repeat all weekend. It WOULD be dope if her and Frank Ocean did a cut.

Favorites:
-You vs. Them
-Stranger
-My Mine

Back
Top Bottom