18. “Picture Perfect (Freestyle)”
19. “Sing to Me” Feat. Namiko Love
20. “Frequency”
21. “Ascension” Feat. Brandy
22. “Trip” Feat. Mali Music​

i never came back to say how much i **** with Jhene now? :lol:

WAYS gives me all the feels...i can relate to that feeling

i like the joint with Childish Gambino from her last EP and Comfort Inn

I came back to say my Jhene slander still stands. Like her music and her but she sucks live. I'm not surprised or disappointed. Its only a little worse than I expected.

I came back to say my Jhene slander still stands. Like her music and her but she sucks live. I'm not surprised or disappointed. Its only a little worse than I expected.
:lol: Did you go to her show tonight in the Art District? If so, do her live vocals suck or?

I was invited to go with a couple of lady friends of mine but I’m not super familiar with Jheno’s discography like that so I declined.

Last edited:
:lol: Did you go to her show tonight in the Art District? If so, do her live vocals suck or?

I was invited to go with a couple of lady friends of mine but I’m not super familiar with Jheno’s discography like that so I declined.

I saw her over the summer I'm just now remembering to reply in here. Her voice is not made for large venues. All she does is walk back and forth and she gave out some flowers. It's like she doesn't even TRY to sing a little louder for the large venue. I saw her at outdoor amphitheater type place I guess. I know her music isn't super hype but damn girl hit a quick "boom boom cack" or something. I was listening to JBP today and they talked about her new song and it reminded me how her live performance was exactly what I expected. I'll still listen to her music but I'm good off her live show. You didn't miss anything except maybe the type of women she brings out if that's your thing.

I saw her over the summer I'm just now remembering to reply in here. Her voice is not made for large venues. All she does is walk back and forth and she gave out some flowers. It's like she doesn't even TRY to sing a little louder for the large venue. I saw her at outdoor amphitheater type place I guess. I know her music isn't super hype but damn girl hit a quick "boom boom cack" or something. I was listening to JBP today and they talked about her new song and it reminded me how her live performance was exactly what I expected. I'll still listen to her music but I'm good off her live show. You didn't miss anything except maybe the type of women she brings out if that's your thing.
:lol: Ah, ok. I get what you mean. The venue she performed at last night is much more intimate in comparison to an outdoor amphitheater but yeah, the lack of stage presence would have had me
F91F6E01-BC75-4931-948E-569E64C6DF63.png
if that’s what time she’s on when she performs.

:lol: at “the type of women she brings out.” I know exactly what you’re talking about. Bohemian, astrology crystal carrying types... Nice to look at but having a conversation over an extended period of time with? Can’t do it.
B7CDCC48-2CCD-48BF-85E0-C068DACC071E.png

I saw her in Hawaii indoors a few years ago. Really only went cuz DomK was opening for her. But she was terrible. She barely sung and kept giving the mic to the crowd. Your summary is pretty good. She’s not built for the live show life.

that new version of H.O.E was wack. The old one is WAY better with the Gucci verse & Miguel. Should of just made a new song with Miguel minus Future.

As far as the album its okay.

Back
Top Bottom